Sea of Thieves Limited Edition Xbox One controller launches February 15th

Found 4th Jan
The sad news that it's up for pre-order at £64.99.

Inspire awe among your crew with this controller’s deep purple translucent design and glowing skull. Includes exclusive in-game Ferryman Clothing Set DLC, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial and 14-day Xbox Game Pass trial with access to 100+ games (new subscribers only).¹

2871218-21MFv.jpg
Be more pirate
Weigh anchor and fight, sail and loot in style with the limited edition Sea of Thieves controller. Gaze into the murky depths of its deep purple translucent design, adorned with laser-etched barnacles, one treasured golden trigger and a mysterious skull that glows at sundown. Includes Bluetooth for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets2 and is compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles.

2871218-5Yt4l.jpg
2871218-2Il6f.jpg
Community Updates
MiscGaming
6 Comments
One of the few things I like the Xbox does over the PlayStation is their very nice special edition controllers, I don't know how they do it but the PlayStation ones pale in comparison.
Microsoft Xbox handed some excellent Xbox One news that won't please Sony's PS4

@Splice
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army5th Jan

Microsoft Xbox handed some excellent Xbox One news that won't please …Microsoft Xbox handed some excellent Xbox One news that won't please Sony's PS4 @Splice

google.co.uk/amp…amp
I can't decide whether it's beautiful or the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I want it either way
I think it looks pretty good, i was after a new controller anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants