Sea of Thieves now AVAILABLE!

Found 19th Mar
Sea of Thieves is now available thorugh Xbox Game Pass if change region in console to Australia or New Zealand. Just 9,16 GB to download.

Enjoy your game!
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Can't open that site. Some error.

Why you advise this?
yksvrmn19th Mar

Can't open that site. Some error.Why you advise this?

Hi all! I’ve locked this thread. While we’re very excited that you’re eager to get on the waves and start your pirate adventure, the Microsoft Services Agreement which is part of ...

That’s all I could scrape off that post sent earlier
Some policy's bullshit

I pre-ordered Super Lucky's Tale from Microsoft Russia because was cheaper and nothing was happend.
deleted1431257
Aaaaaand straight after the review embargo has lifted, it’s getting slaughtered by reviews and user reviews

Lack of content, server issues (despite the oh so revered “dedicated servers” and powah of the cloudzzz from Microsoft XD), lack of cosmetic progression rewards, lack of character progression, terrible fetch quests, hollow ground combat, severe lack of guns and ships for a game that’s loot based, and the diabolically bad Kraken. More like Sea of ZZZZ
hass12311 h, 55 m ago

Aaaaaand straight after the review embargo has lifted, it’s getting s …Aaaaaand straight after the review embargo has lifted, it’s getting slaughtered by reviews and user reviews Lack of content, server issues (despite the oh so revered “dedicated servers” and powah of the cloudzzz from Microsoft XD), lack of cosmetic progression rewards, lack of character progression, terrible fetch quests, hollow ground combat, severe lack of guns and ships for a game that’s loot based, and the diabolically bad Kraken. More like Sea of ZZZZ

Imo, review embargo = crap game.
deleted1431257
deeky47 s ago

Unless (most of the time) if it’s made by Bethesda
deeky3 h, 20 m ago

No embargo just that it's a live adventure game so will obviously need time to review.

Proper reviews won't be up till the weekend.

In other news..

Win the game here
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants