Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Sea Salt Clothing

Posted 26th Nov
The other half wants a coat from Sea Salt Cornwall and I'm wondering if anyone has an idea if they'll be any black Friday discounts.

Have they done any previous years? Should I just bite the bullet and buy this coat now to ensure I get one.

Don't want to be mugged off and find the flipping thing half the price later in the week
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Ask Sea Salt Cornwall; they may know.
I’m not reallyfamiliar with sea salt and the promotions they have but

Is the coat she is wanting current on sale on the site?

seasaltcornwall.co.uk/sal…ets

I would expect most retailersto be offering some kinds of discounts over the Black Friday / Cyber Monday period. Wether they will be any good or not is up for speculation. Footasylum s Black Friday offering have so far been terrible.

If it includes the coat she want is hard to say.

Is it particularly popular and likely to sell out in the next two days?

Could you not just hang on for a couple of days to see?
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 26th Nov
fanpages26/11/2019 10:07

Ask Sea Salt Cornwall; they may know.

Asked them already. They're keeping quiet though
myusernamehasgone23426/11/2019 10:49

I’m not reallyfamiliar with sea salt and the promotions they have butIs t …I’m not reallyfamiliar with sea salt and the promotions they have butIs the coat she is wanting current on sale on the site?https://www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/sale/all-sale/+coatsjacketsI would expect most retailersto be offering some kinds of discounts over the Black Friday / Cyber Monday period. Wether they will be any good or not is up for speculation. Footasylum s Black Friday offering have so far been terrible. If it includes the coat she want is hard to say.Is it particularly popular and likely to sell out in the next two days? Could you not just hang on for a couple of days to see?

Thanks for the reply. I'd never heard of this brand before.

Think I'll wait and see. For some reason they don't seem to stock these anywhere other than their own shops and we're miles away from the South West! It's the only flipping thing she's mentioned she wants. Available in most sizes at the moment. Like you mentioned with Foot Asylum, the deals so far have been awful.

We live in hope that they'll be some exciting deals in the next few days
jplewis7626/11/2019 11:26

Thanks for the reply. I'd never heard of this brand before. Think I'll …Thanks for the reply. I'd never heard of this brand before. Think I'll wait and see. For some reason they don't seem to stock these anywhere other than their own shops and we're miles away from the South West! It's the only flipping thing she's mentioned she wants. Available in most sizes at the moment. Like you mentioned with Foot Asylum, the deals so far have been awful.We live in hope that they'll be some exciting deals in the next few days

Yep hoping to see some better deals in the next couple of days but generally I find Black Friday is over hyped and the best deals crop up at other times.

Zalando seems to be winning Black Friday so far in the Fashion category. Been some insane reductions on big brands like Nike, Adidas.

hotukdeals.com/dea….uk
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 26th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants