Groups

Seabrook Crisps - 'Chav' Advert!!!

I've just seen this advert on ITV1, Brilliant! :lol:

I don't quite get the "Blah..........blah......... BLAH!! but nevertheless its funny!

youtube.com/wat…xso Youtube linky to advert!

So what do you think?

41 Comments

I thought it was LOL because i dislike chavs ¬_¬

OMG your both gonna get your butts whooped for that! :w00t: :w00t: :giggle:

[SIZE="4"]Anyone for a game of Chavopoly???[/SIZE]

[CENTER]http://www.tatakai.co.uk/uploads/chavs.gif[/CENTER]

Original Poster

You nicked the pic charlie!, I posted that the other day!

missed it first time round.

shame about the product..which has gone downhill since it has become national...they were the best crisps by far when they were a small outlet in Bradford with few customers outside of Yorkshire..all good things must pass.

Iom-RF

You nicked the pic charlie!, I posted that the other day!

Nicked yes...off you, no...
    (Hadn't seen here or I wouldn't have posted)

currychops

shame about the product..which has gone downhill since it has become … shame about the product..which has gone downhill since it has become national...

Unlike some people who become more & more incouragable the bigger the audience eh 'Chops?!?!?!?

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Nicked yes...off you, no...(Hadn't seen here or I wouldn't have posted)

I was only joking charlie, I'll put it in Italics or bold next time........................:p

oh that pic so gonna get pulled
    (funny though)

jennybubbles

oh that pic so gonna get pulled (funny though)

I missed the rude word until I looked closer :giggle:

Original Poster

stora

Theres a couple!, But Sssshhhh!

stora

look again ther's more tha one :giggle:

whats 'Alsatain'??

jennybubbles

whats 'Alsatain'??

Ask DC...

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Ask DC...

hes away for days I'm nosey now...

I think you mean Alsatian i.e. the dog!

jcampwala

I think you mean Alsatian i.e. the dog!

Ah yes that would make sense :oops: :oops:
    My sideways reading isn't good

jennybubbles

Ah yes that would make sense :oops: :oops: My sideways reading isn't good

Which did you turn on it's side to read it...your head or the monitor?!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Which did you turn on it's side to read it...your head or the monitor?!?!

I'm not blond you know!!!!!

jennybubbles

I'm not blond you know!!!!!

So it wasn't both then?!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

So it wasn't both then?!?!?

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/hazley2004/01021.jpg

jennybubbles

MMMMMmmmmmm, hot & spicy...

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

MMMMMmmmmmm, hot & spicy...

Nope bitter and twisted :-D

Original Poster

jennybubbles

Nope bitter and twisted :-D

Just how he likes 'em! :giggle:

Iom-RF

Just how he likes 'em! :giggle:

More than happy with either 'flavour'....
    [CENTER]
    http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q7/natetater8/sexiluv/hairColorWars/redheadGlitters/aaRedheadRealMn.jpg[/CENTER]

if thats resized to avi porportions you would see the words would you?

Nah you'd never see the words as an avi. You could always 'cut & paste' it to the bottom of each post like Steve does instead of his sig!!!!

to big and it would be a tad irritating both to do and for others to read. Tried resizing it and it was pants

jennybubbles

to big and it would be a tad irritating both to do and for others to … to big and it would be a tad irritating both to do and for others to read. Tried resizing it and it was pants

Could always get it printed off postcard size & put it up in phoneboxes with your number on??!?!

[CENTER]http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q7/natetater8/sexiluv/hairColorWars/redheadGlitters/aaRedheadRealMn.jpg[/CENTER]

I've copied and pasted and emailed to a couple of friends. Nothing wrong with free advertising

Original Poster

finicky

I've copied and pasted and emailed to a couple of friends. Nothing wrong … I've copied and pasted and emailed to a couple of friends. Nothing wrong with free advertising

This thread or the original ad?

Either makes good viewing! :giggle:

finicky

I've copied and pasted and emailed to a couple of friends. Nothing wrong … I've copied and pasted and emailed to a couple of friends. Nothing wrong with free advertising

I will of course require royalties for you using my image for advertising purposes :giggle:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Could always get it printed off postcard size & put it up in phoneboxes … Could always get it printed off postcard size & put it up in phoneboxes with your number on??!?!

It would clash with the ones I already have there :-(

Iom-RF

This thread or the original ad?Either makes good viewing! :giggle:

The red head!!!!!! Although I'm less Irn Bru than the pic

jennybubbles

I will of course require royalties for you using my image for advertising … I will of course require royalties for you using my image for advertising purposes :giggle:

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]And Finicky & myself will be wanting our cut of any profits
    you make offering 'friendship' at a price!!!! (HUKD discount?!?)[/SIZE]

http://www.unixprogram.com/images/pimpin.jpg[/CENTER]

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]And Finicky & myself will be wanting our cut of any … [CENTER][SIZE="4"]And Finicky & myself will be wanting our cut of any profitsyou make offering 'friendship' at a price!!!! (HUKD discount?!?)[/SIZE][/CENTER]

70/30 :giggle:

jennybubbles

70/30 :giggle:

Reminding me of that was a bad move as the 70% share was mine.
    Although there was some mention of you 'convinving' me to increase your share in ways that poor old Fox couldn't!?!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Reminding me of that was a bad move as the 70% share was mine.Although … Reminding me of that was a bad move as the 70% share was mine.Although there was some mention of you 'convinving' me to increase your share in ways that poor old Fox couldn't!?!?!?

Ah but sweetie if the 'bussness' venture is mine the 70% is mine . I could always use my ample 'charms' to help lower your percentage if you wish????

jennybubbles

Ah but sweetie if the 'bussness' venture is mine the 70% is mine . I … Ah but sweetie if the 'bussness' venture is mine the 70% is mine . I could always use my ample 'charms' to help lower your percentage if you wish????

The 70% is ALWAYS mine. I take the blame for just about everything around here (Fox, Steve, Retro, etc...it's a HUKD catchphrase "Charlie made me do it!" ) so it's only fair I pick up a bit of walking around cash for all the trouble!?!?
    However, having read your post thoroughly I am 'open to negotiation' so will be waiting to hear from you....
    [CENTER]
    http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1162/felixthinkingrj2.gif[/CENTER]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions