Groups

SEAGAL V VAN DAMME!!! Who Would Win???

Just seen an advert with steven seagal and jean claude van damme fighting weird yeah but actually who would win if those 2 were at each other?? i reckon seagal!!

31 Comments

Banned

jean claude van damme

i would have said seagal maybe two months ago...but his recent attempts in movies has really put a downer on him

WATCH THIS!! VERY FUNNY!! :-D

youtube.com/wat…HbM

Chuck Norris.

Matters not that he's not there - he wins.

kapows;5825190

jean claude van dammei would have said seagal maybe two months ago...but … jean claude van dammei would have said seagal maybe two months ago...but his recent attempts in movies has really put a downer on him

2 months?????? maybe 10 years ago!!:-D

mbgringo;5825194

Chuck Norris.Matters not that he's not there - he wins.

did you know that chuck norris' keyboard has no control key, chuck norris is always in control :thumbsup:

and, some say that under chuck norris' beard there is another fist just waiting to pounce:thumbsup:

Banned

pistol6000;5825201

2 months?????? maybe 10 years ago!!:-D

lol 10 years ago i was still watching re-runs of under seige and nico lol :-D

jackie chan

Original Poster

seagal all the way i reckon spesh when he was in his prime in under siege!! even arnie sly and bruce would of had a tough time against him!!

Original Poster

yeah not bad but jet li would kick his ass!!!!

solarforce;5825222

jackie chan

Banned

adam09wyatt;5825231

seagal all the way i reckon spesh when he was in his prime in under … seagal all the way i reckon spesh when he was in his prime in under siege!! even arnie sly and bruce would of had a tough time against him!!

WHOA!!!

do not mention Bruce (Lee im assuming) in the same sentence!! how dare ya!

Banned

adam09wyatt;5825235

yeah not bad but jet li would kick his ass!!!!

jet li cant kick jackies ass!! no chance!!

oh my god ur one of those prime time only viewers...probably got introduced to jackie chan when rush hour came out!!

im gonna leave this thread now before i gorge my own eyes out with my finger nails :w00t:

Original Poster

noooo willis!! die hard john mcclane!!

kapows;5825240

WHOA!!!do not mention Bruce (Lee im assuming) in the same sentence!! how … WHOA!!!do not mention Bruce (Lee im assuming) in the same sentence!! how dare ya!

Banned

adam09wyatt;5825279

noooo willis!! die hard john mcclane!!

LMAO!!

good save :-D

Original Poster

bruce lee was a legend 100% true legend!!

kapows;5825299

LMAO!!good save :-D

segal easily. not only can he kick ass but he can play guitar too, and sing. And if you believe his movies he can cook too.

SEAGAL !!! :thumbsup:

noway JC-VD FOR SURE (o:

Banned

mcnally32;5825384

segal easily. not only can he kick ass but he can play guitar too, and … segal easily. not only can he kick ass but he can play guitar too, and sing. And if you believe his movies he can cook too.

if seagal was in bloodsport he would of had no chance against frank dux....511 wins in 1 comp:thumbsup:

a seagal of course:thumbsup:

http://open.salon.com/blog/verbal_remedy/2009/02/03/files/secpic_seagull1_b1233704043.jpg

transit;5825606

a seagal of course:thumbsup:

:giggle:

bruce leeeeeeeee!

i think the real question is:

jack bauer vs chuck norris

who would win that one?!

Banned

matt3454;5825825

i think the real question is:jack bauer vs chuck norriswho would win that … i think the real question is:jack bauer vs chuck norriswho would win that one?!

http://www.weirdthings.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mr-bean-has-had-a-baby-man-its-ugly.jpg

micoo;5825211

did you know that chuck norris' keyboard has no control key, chuck norris … did you know that chuck norris' keyboard has no control key, chuck norris is always in control :thumbsup:and, some say that under chuck norris' beard there is another fist just waiting to pounce:thumbsup:

You missed this one....

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Seagal gets my 9 degrees.
    I am not a fan of VD:p

i prefer Van Damme

ilovelilac;5826017

i prefer Van Damme

Seagal was just a cook :lol:

kaits;5826027

Seagal was just a cook :lol:

hia katis

cook?

ilovelilac;5826031

hia katis :)cook?

yeah in that movie : Under Siege
    SS says he's just a cook
    VD never really did it for me. I like a big mad chunky bloke who squints a lot;-)

kaits;5826051

yeah in that movie : Under Siege SS says he's just a cook VD never really … yeah in that movie : Under Siege SS says he's just a cook VD never really did it for me. I like a big mad chunky bloke who squints a lot;-)

i became a VD fan after watching AWOL when i was little :giggle: steven segal is alright but van damme has better moves

ilovelilac;5826054

i became a VD fan after watching AWOL when i was little :giggle: steven … i became a VD fan after watching AWOL when i was little :giggle: steven segal is alright but van damme has better moves

yeah VD has more fighting styles than SS.
    I've been watching a lot of those old movies recently.

gotta do sleepy now nighty lilacs:friends:

kaits;5826067

yeah VD has more fighting styles than SS. I've been watching a lot of … yeah VD has more fighting styles than SS. I've been watching a lot of those old movies recently.gotta do sleepy now nighty lilacs:friends:

nite nite hun
    xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions