[Search Engine] Best Price Compare

Found 19th Nov 2004
Hello people

Found this on another forum: pricebuzzuk.com

I hope this is OK to write this here. Might be right to put it in the miscelaneus section. Sorry if I did wrong.

Anyway, it is good.

Have fun
Gulsum

mod edit: moved as you say - best in miscellaneous section - Thanks for the post though!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Hey great tool saves so much time, Thanks

Some of these price searching websites are naff - As they have loads of pop ups and invade ur PC with horrible cookies.

I personally like pricerunner

Original Poster

PriceBuzzUK includes PriceRunner in its list of searches.

Also remove tick from DealTime so you don't get any popups - I did.

Its helped me anyway.
Gulsum

i recently discovered price comparison sites... only one thing annoys me - when the site doesn't offer the ability to see lowest price first etc! i use dealtime, kelkoo and pricerunner mainly.

Slinks

i recently discovered price comparison sites... only one thing annoys me … i recently discovered price comparison sites... only one thing annoys me - when the site doesn't offer the ability to see lowest price first etc! .

I agree, it annoys me when you have to search through the whole list to find the cheapest

leonie_2k5

I agree, it annoys me when you have to search through the whole list to … I agree, it annoys me when you have to search through the whole list to find the cheapest

I know a good place you can ask people to find the best prices for you

rayman

Oh yes rayman, and where might that be????! not hukd by any chance??!

leonie_2k5

Oh yes rayman, and where might that be????! not hukd by any chance??!

Did I say that? lol

Well, that could be true

It's just great the way everyone here leaps to find the best deals when someone asks All the people that post are so helpful + appreciated.

Always a good idea to have a look yourself sometimes though if you want

i always use froogle.co.uk

Banned

havoc

rayman;6329

There used to be a sticky (by Emma) which listed all the price comparison websites......its still in Misc somewhere.

Found it - hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/
Post a comment
@
    Text