SEARCH LOTTO a new search engine that gives free tickets into the UK National Lottery just for searching the web. PLUS £0.50 cashback for registering

Found 21st Feb 2013
Once you have created your free account, simply use searchlotto.co.uk instead of your usual search engine and when you have performed 25 searches we will give you one free entry into a UK National Lottery syndicate containing 10 people (if you choose to receive entries to a EuroMillions draw, then the syndicate will contain 20 people).

We take your privacy extremely seriously and do not log the actual search queries that you perform. Our system simply records the number of valid searches that you perform and no other information.

topcashback.co.uk/sea…to/
Community Updates
9 Comments
Actually it gives you a 1/10th share in a lottery ticket, max 2 tickets a week.
melipona

Actually it gives you a 1/10th share in a lottery ticket, max 2 tickets a … Actually it gives you a 1/10th share in a lottery ticket, max 2 tickets a week.

Isn't that better than nothing just for providing an email address? You also get cashback for joining... what have you got to lose?
Moved this to misc as info for other forum members (it was -86° in deals), thanks for sharing gerrymig
not all searchers are counted
sigma

Moved this to misc as info for other forum members (it was -86° in … Moved this to misc as info for other forum members (it was -86° in deals), thanks for sharing gerrymig

Thanks Sigma ... wasn't getting a very good response anyway was it
melipona

Actually it gives you a 1/10th share in a lottery ticket, max 2 tickets a … Actually it gives you a 1/10th share in a lottery ticket, max 2 tickets a week.

missismop

sigma

Moved this to misc as info for other forum members (it was -86° in … Moved this to misc as info for other forum members (it was -86° in deals), thanks for sharing gerrymig

Have any of you joined

Including OP are you still playing currently.

How has it favoured over the three years.
melipona

Actually it gives you a 1/10th share in a lottery ticket, max 2 tickets … Actually it gives you a 1/10th share in a lottery ticket, max 2 tickets a week.

missismop

sigma

Yep .. .still going strong but haven't won a fortune! Biggest win was £1.25 but they always pay out promptly and it's no hassle for me to use the search engine (although it's powered by Yahoo and not as good in my opinion as Google)
gerrymig

Yep .. .still going strong but haven't won a fortune! Biggest win was … Yep .. .still going strong but haven't won a fortune! Biggest win was £1.25 but they always pay out promptly and it's no hassle for me to use the search engine (although it's powered by Yahoo and not as good in my opinion as Google)

Thanks for coming back,
I have been playing since 3/13 as well although I have won less than max <£1 just over £3, but as it is free and search daily anyway.

The main reason I contacted you now was Camelot are running this special short time promotion from Apr -Jun

****** Bear with me it is quite long winded but will appreciate your response********

If you know about it then don't bore your self with the gibberish below and skip to part ii)

i) Where if you play the Wed and Sat lotto you can enter the weekly draw for £20k on Mon. in Apr-May and 1x£1m at the end of June with the ticket number you get on the relevant day you played the ticket for. If you play online it is automatically entered.
Read
Link to Promotion

ii) As you know Search Lotto play Lucky Dip on all tickets and give it to us as part of syndicate of 20. I contacted SL and asked them to publish or email the reference number which is generated every week if I have managed to play Lotto on wither or both days. They didn't even know of this promotion. I thought that was weird, but let it go. After many emails trying to explain the rules(Dumb asses they didn't even read the link I provided as above) they said they don't play any other games other than the Lotto and Euro Mill. I explained this not separate game it is part of the Lotto and you should be given the Ref number to the Mon. draw automatically. This time I forced them to read it. They explained that

Apologies for the confusion - because of the way we purchase our tickets … Apologies for the confusion - because of the way we purchase our tickets electronically from Camelot, we are unable to offer this particular promotionto our users (Camelot are only offering it to their customers who purchasea ticket instore or directly through their website).Sorry I couldn't be of further help.

I don't believe it, so I contacted Camelot, but the were of no help either. This was their response

Dear Mr Singh Thank you for your email dated 19 April 2016 regarding your … Dear Mr Singh Thank you for your email dated 19 April 2016 regarding your syndicate. I am unable to advise you of the authenticity, legitimacy or the legality of a website if it was not produced by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, the official operator of the UK National Lottery, or an authorised agent acting on our behalf. I can confirm if the website was not produced by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, the official operator of the UK National Lottery, or an authorised agent acting on our behalf, we are unable to comment on either the legitimacy nor the legality of either purchasing tickets or claiming prizes via these types of websites. The operation of a commercial syndicate is not illegal under UK law nor is it in principle contrary to the rules governing the National Lottery. We do not consider it is in the best interest of players to participate via a consumer syndicate which typically charge players for their services. We regard the National Lottery as a fun game for individuals or small syndicates and therefore not appropriate for commercial exploitation. Therefore I can advise that if you have not purchased your tickets through the National Lottery website, they will not be entered. I hope the above has been helpful but if you have any further queries, please do contact us again. Yours sincerely Louise Griggs National Lottery Customer Care Team

I know we don't pay any thing and SL earns from sponsors and other sources.

What do you think SL is or is not playing these draws, and maybe if they win are/will pocket the wins.

I also wonder if for each syndicate of 20 1 of them is them selves to earn(Which BTW I don't mind) just a thought.
This is silly, they earn 100x as much from yahoo / ads and give you a £2 draw which is split across hundreds of people.

Are people that desperate on entering a silly lotto? Camelot now sponsor Britains Got Talent, they're truly making a lot of money from everyone to be able to pay for that by making it nearly impossible to win a decent amount:)
Edited by: "Myriad" 20th Apr 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants