Search option in HUKD?

Is the search option in HUKD playing up?

Was searching for "Take That", but hukd search couldn't find it, even though it was in a Topic/Deals title. Tried searching searching for Mamma Mia and Braun in topic titles and managed to find those okay.

Just means I'll have to manually go through each page. :-(

Charlie Brown

4 Comments

Playing up? I don't think that it's ever worked properly. :whistling:

supermod

'Take' and That' may be classed as common filler words such as 'the', 'them' etc & therefore excluded from the search automatically. Try searching for the title of the CD eg Circus instead

eg :

hotukdeals.com/sea…e=7

the search engine is wicked! love it. best thing ever. move over google HUKD knows how to search so u get every result BUT the ones u wanted! awesome!

Original Poster

sigma;7049098

'Take' and That' may be classed as common filler words such as 'the', … 'Take' and That' may be classed as common filler words such as 'the', 'them' etc & therefore excluded from the search automatically. Try searching for the title of the CD eg Circus instead :)eg : http://www.hotukdeals.com/search.php?action=search&keywords=circus&category=&type=1&date_range=7

There's me thinking HUKD didn't like the group "take that" :whistling: Unfortunately I forgot their CD Title to search for it. Thanks for explaining.

magicbeans;7049196

the search engine is wicked! love it. best thing ever. move over google … the search engine is wicked! love it. best thing ever. move over google HUKD knows how to search so u get every result BUT the ones u wanted! awesome!

:giggle: Ah!, I get it..google are doing it wrong... (search for "Take that" and it loads the bands home page, at top of list).

Charlie Brown
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions