Search tool

Found 3rd Aug
Hi all. Before posting a deal I always search to see if it's already been posted. To my surprise after posting my deal I get a duplicate deal message, even though I searched and nothing came up. Anyone have any idea as to why when I searched it didn't show up? Anyone had this happen to them? Many thanks guys and gals
Community Updates
AskHome & GardenDIYTool
14 Comments
Search is known to be terrible on here, ha been for a long long time, if I want something I always google it finds it every time.
Edited by: "eslick" 3rd Aug
Don’t rely on search here.
The only thing less reliable is a crocodile baby sitting ducklings.
Oneday774 m ago

Don’t rely on search here. The only thing less reliable is a crocodile b …Don’t rely on search here. The only thing less reliable is a crocodile baby sitting ducklings.

That just woke my tired eyes up from laughing
eslick31 m ago

Search is known to be terrible on here, ha been for a long long time, if I …Search is known to be terrible on here, ha been for a long long time, if I want something I always google it finds it every time.

Yep, if you want to search just HUKD all you have to do is search this on Google:

site:hotukdeals.com [search query]

Don't include the brackets, just the query. For example, if I was searching for a YouTube Music deal, I'd search:

site:hotukdeals.com YouTube Music
jamie0153rd Aug

Yep, if you want to search just HUKD all you have to do is search this on …Yep, if you want to search just HUKD all you have to do is search this on Google:site:hotukdeals.com [search query]Don't include the brackets, just the query. For example, if I was searching for a YouTube Music deal, I'd search:site:hotukdeals.com YouTube Music

So for example hotukdeals.com halo5 ?
Oh. Didn't realise you meant site: as well. Thank you
jamie0157 m ago

Nope, site:hotukdeals.com halo5Example URL here: …Nope, site:hotukdeals.com halo5Example URL here: https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&source=android-browser&ei=bt1kW6qXBKyIgAb7kp6ADg&q=site%3Ahotukdeals.com+halo5&oq=site%3Ahotukdeals.com+halo5

Thanks very much again . It found the original deal that I posted earlier
thewrecker74771 m ago

Thanks very much again . It found the original deal that I …Thanks very much again . It found the original deal that I posted earlier

No problem, sometimes the HUKD search doesn't work but that usually finds the deal I'm looking for straightaway!
Edited by: "jamie015" 4th Aug
jamie0151 m ago

No problem, sometimes the HUKD search doesn't work but that usually finds …No problem, sometimes the HUKD search doesn't work but that usually finds the deal I'm looking for straightaway!

You lot on here are bloody Marvellous
thewrecker74776 m ago

You lot on here are bloody Marvellous

I know, right?!

Spend so much time on here, it's the first app I check in the morning and the last before I sleep - I even check the Feedback section! It's kinda why I found this trick, to avoid the dreadful search function!
Edited by: "jamie015" 4th Aug
jamie0151 m ago

I know, right?! Spend so much time on here, it's the …I know, right?! Spend so much time on here, it's the first app I check in the morning and the last before I sleep - I even check the Feedback section! It's kinda why I found this trick, to avoid the dreadful search function!

I'm on this awful site all the time. I'm bloody knackered and still searching for deals
thewrecker74772 m ago

I'm on this awful site all the time. I'm bloody knackered and still …I'm on this awful site all the time. I'm bloody knackered and still searching for deals

As soon as I got the app, I got addicted! Who needs Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat when you've got HUKD?
jamie0158 m ago

As soon as I got the app, I got addicted! Who needs …As soon as I got the app, I got addicted! Who needs Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat when you've got HUKD?

All you get on those is a load of bitching . All you get on here at worst is someone saying the deals . Anything harsher than that and you get told off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants