Found 16th May 2008
Why is the search facillity on here so totally flawed, that must be about the 6th deal I've posted in the last fortnight to be duplicated even though I've searched high and low to find an alternative post with nothing coming up.
What am I doing wrong?
Even when It's been pointed out to me and I tried another search afresh I still can't find it.
This thread will probably get pulled now as there's a repeat somewhere else,
but for the love of me I CAN'T FIND IT !!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

You need to add + for each word you want. So if you wanted for exaple an iphone 8gb it would be +iphone +8gb

Original Poster

tr2k8;2114620

You need to add + for each word you want. So if you wanted for exaple an … You need to add + for each word you want. So if you wanted for exaple an iphone 8gb it would be +iphone +8gb

I've tried that mate and still can't find enve adding a gap between each word.:o
Thanks anyway.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just gonna post another on here searched high and low watch this space.

Search using single keywords - gives you better results. Also use the advanced search - it's easier to narrow down things.

There's a link in my sig that might help.

Banned

Have you tried putting it in quotes? for instance "8GB IPOD"?

P.S> You did another Dupe.

Type Grolsch in the search box and the original is the 1st one that comes up.

Original Poster

emmajk42;2114847

P.S You did another Dupe. Type Grolsch in the search box and the original … P.S> You did another Dupe. Type Grolsch in the search box and the original is the 1st one that comes up.

No It doesn't.:whistling:

Original Poster

Someone trying to make a fool of me now, it's now on there but I assure you it wasn't.

You know the "view options" along the top - if you have those set a certain way, it will affect the outcome of your searches. Please read that help thread for more info.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person627
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage22
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch59

See more discussions