Searching for UK 2 Pin -> Euro 2 Pin adaptor

Found 27th Jul 2012
Hi,
I'm from Germany and looking for a suitable adaptor to connect the UK version of Braun Oral-B Prof. Care 1000 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oral-B-Professional-One-Mode-Rechargeable-Toothbrush/dp/B0029Z9XOS), which comes with a UK 2pin plug, with a standard 2pin Euro socket. Unfortunately, I only found those usual 3pin UK adaptors, so I wonder if
1. the UK 2pin plug (distance betw. both pins is said to be about 17mm) may fit into Euro sockets (~19mm) without an adaptor.
2. I the UK 2pin plug fits into a UK 3pin adaptor, e.g. ebay.de/itm…319

Any help is highly appreciated!
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
You can buy a plug that lets you plug charger into normal uk socket from Wilkinsons for about 50p.(ie 2 pin to 3 pin). You could then plug this into a normal uk-eu adaptor plug. The Wilkinsons plug works for plugging my charger into normal uk plug, so I would have thought this would work.

Hope ths helps!
Not sure they have Wilko's in Germany.
Original Poster
Ah of course, that would be possible. Still wondering if there's a 2pin UK -> Euro adaptor out there. Or even better, if it fits directly without such crutches
Guten Tag!!

Would something like this work for you?
Original Poster
Hey, perfect German! And that adaptor looks promising, too! Maybe I'll give it a try, when the plug doesn't fit directly. Thanks marvellous!
Ich spreche sehr klein Deutsch.

Your English is much better than my German!!
Edited by: "marvellous" 28th Jul 2012
Banned
our 2 pin UK toothbrushes fit fine when we go abroad to Europe without requiring an adaptor
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants