Searching the Ask forum

Found 7th Sep 2017
How do you now search the "Ask" forum for specific subject?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Don't Ask!
The short answer is that you can't exclusively search the ASK forum since the app/website update.

The best you can do, currently, is to put your search query in to the search box, hit search and then change the settings to search "discussions" rather than "deals". Doing this, however, will also return threads from the Misc and Competitions forums.

To borrow a phrase from @brilly - "search is absolute gubbins".
Edited by: "RossD89" 7th Sep 2017
RossD8916 m ago

The short answer is you can't exclusively search the ASK forum since the …The short answer is you can't exclusively search the ASK forum since the app/website update.The beat you can do, currently, is to put your search query in to the search box and change the settings to search "discussions" rather than "deals". Doing this, however, will also return threads from the Misc and Competitions forums.To borrow a phrase from @brilly "search is absolute gubbins".

^^ this!! The update was pretty much like a downgrade
on PC based browsers not sure about mobile browsers but would guess it's the same

In the search box type a word hit the magnifying glass on the search page will be two lists Deal or Discussions

I'm guessing 90% of the discussions will be ASK with the remainder potentially MISC

Not sure about hotukdeals apk - never use it as I've read to many "complaints" that I can't be bothered to try it.. I have a desktop shortcut on my mobile that opens my browser direct to todays latest deal
ok, thanks. That's a bit pants, even before you could not filter by date so you were looking at thread that were 10 years old!! Something that hotukdeals should sort out, surely that must be a very simple script to write
Can you put hot deals back to the original format,I don't like this new one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants