Groups

Seaside - what will be open sunday?

Everyone think arcades etc be open? I know the town wont be, but arcades and those sort of shops should be shouldnt they? Do theme parks open (pleasurewood hills I am thinking)? Thanks!

3 Comments

Arcades and seaside shops will be open, and themeparks will be open too, its only shops over a certain size that have to close at easter sunday

Banned

arcades will most definately be open, as will markets and cheapy shops who dont necessarily stick to trading regulations.

Bank hols are our busiest time of year, everyone stays indoors when the bank hol arrives!

Depending on who owns the theme park i expect it will be open also, ours will be.

Original Poster

deanos;4879038

Arcades and seaside shops will be open, and themeparks will be open too, … Arcades and seaside shops will be open, and themeparks will be open too, its only shops over a certain size that have to close at easter sunday

H_K;4879042

arcades will most definately be open, as will markets and cheapy shops … arcades will most definately be open, as will markets and cheapy shops who dont necessarily stick to trading regulations.Bank hols are our busiest time of year, everyone stays indoors when the bank hol arrives!Depending on who owns the theme park i expect it will be open also, ours will be.

Thank you! Have some rep!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions