Season Greetings From Mousey!

Found 20th Dec 2017
I know everyone is very busy at this time but I just wanted to take a moment to say "Season Greetings" to all and thank-you for all the posts during the year, many of which have saved me a fortune and also to the team of people who keep everything ticking over in the background. Best wishes and good health for 2018!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Wishing mousey and everyone on Misc a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
12 Comments
Merry Christmas mousey! And despite all the changes with this website I still think it's a very useful tool. I can also afford to be smug (in a self-congratulatory manner that is) knowing I've got some good deals after using this website thanks to all who have posted on here.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas
Wishing mousey and everyone on Misc a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
summerof769 m ago

Wishing mousey and everyone on Misc a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New …Wishing mousey and everyone on Misc a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hi summer, hope you have a great Christmas and Best wishes for 2018, thanks for your support over the year! Appreciated!
Merry Christmas mousey 🎄 🐭
32847323-iKfbj.jpg
H
LemonHead1 h, 8 m ago

Merry Christmas mousey! And despite all the changes with this website I …Merry Christmas mousey! And despite all the changes with this website I still think it's a very useful tool. I can also afford to be smug (in a self-congratulatory manner that is) knowing I've got some good deals after using this website thanks to all who have posted on here.Merry Christmas everyone!

Hi LemonHead, Merry Christmas and hope we have many more bargains in 2018
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year Mousey
Happy Christmas and New Year
shabbird20 m ago

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year Mousey

And to you shabbird, Season Greetings
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
32856638-XdSC7.jpg
Happy Christmas. Muahahahahaha
Oh dear, poor wee mouse!
Post a comment
@