Groups

SEAT forum

Anyone here a member of a good, legit SEAT forum?

27 Comments

Have a seat.

http://www.dominics-int.org/eco/images/news/chair.jpg

Original Poster

^^^ expected ¬_¬

Depends what you mean by legit? I like seatcupra.net - there seems to be a lot of useful information there on the boring day to day parts of the cars plus the members are helpful. There's obviously a lot of modding talk as well but there is more to the forum than that.

John

seatcupra.net used to be best back in the day, not looked in for a while tho'

seatcupra.net - by far the best mate

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;6044631

Depends what you mean by legit? I like seatcupra.net - there seems to be … Depends what you mean by legit? I like seatcupra.net - there seems to be a lot of useful information there on the boring day to day parts of the cars plus the members are helpful. There's obviously a lot of modding talk as well but there is more to the forum than that.John

Tillboy;6044666

seatcupra.net used to be best back in the day, not looked in for a while … seatcupra.net used to be best back in the day, not looked in for a while tho'

ChrisUK;6044699

seatcupra.net - by far the best mate

but is that not just for Cupra's?

Scream;6044749

but is that not just for Cupra's?

Nope, covers pretty much everything

lol, nope.

Covers all Leons/ibizas/toledo/altea etc plus many more.

I joined in 2005 & am still a regular visiter

What do you need to know mate ?

Johnmcl7;6044631

Depends what you mean by legit? I like seatcupra.net - there seems to be … Depends what you mean by legit? I like seatcupra.net - there seems to be a lot of useful information there on the boring day to day parts of the cars plus the members are helpful. There's obviously a lot of modding talk as well but there is more to the forum than that.John

+1

John, I'm going to sit my Bike CBT next week, then the three day course a couple of weeks after hopefully...any advice?? On test and a 400cc ish bike to get (really cheap)

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6044786

lol, nope.Covers all Leons/ibizas/toledo/altea etc plus many more.I … lol, nope.Covers all Leons/ibizas/toledo/altea etc plus many more.I joined in 2005 & am still a regular visiter

ChrisUK;6044792

What do you need to know mate ?

Lookin to tune up my Leon a bit just to give it a bit of oomph!

Which one have you got ?

bazzaric;6044855

+1John, I'm going to sit my Bike CBT next week, then the three day course … +1John, I'm going to sit my Bike CBT next week, then the three day course a couple of weeks after hopefully...any advice?? On test and a 400cc ish bike to get (really cheap)

Go for a 600, you'll get bored of the 4oo v quickly.

ps, good luck on the test, i hear its harder to pass now (I passed 2 years ago)

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6044893

Which one have you got ?

:oops: 1.4 16V petrol

I wouldnt bother doing anything performance wise to it, just not worth it mate.

MK1 or MK2 ?

Original Poster

MK1 and i wanna give it a bit more bhp to cope with the size of the car

ChrisUK;6044899

Go for a 600, you'll get bored of the 4oo v quickly.ps, good luck on the … Go for a 600, you'll get bored of the 4oo v quickly.ps, good luck on the test, i hear its harder to pass now (I passed 2 years ago)

Cheers Chris, hopefully I will be ok. First time on a bike will be my CBT

bazzaric;6045061

Cheers Chris, hopefully I will be ok. First time on a bike will be my CBT … Cheers Chris, hopefully I will be ok. First time on a bike will be my CBT

Same here mate, if u have your car licence, its a piece of ****

Scream;6045012

MK1 are the best ;-)

You wont do much with a 1.4 though mate, can you not get a 150 FR TDI ?

Make sure you get HID's though - it's the best £35 I've ever spent

ChrisUK;6045097

Same here mate, if u have your car licence, its a piece of ****

yeah, had my car license for 10 years this month, so thought it was about time I got the bike done

bazzaric;6044855

+1John, I'm going to sit my Bike CBT next week, then the three day course … +1John, I'm going to sit my Bike CBT next week, then the three day course a couple of weeks after hopefully...any advice?? On test and a 400cc ish bike to get (really cheap)

Would deffo go for a 600 to start also , riding around on a 1000 now and still find it could be quicker at times. :thumbsup:

ChrisUK;6045108

MK1 are the best ;-)You wont do much with a 1.4 though mate, can you not … MK1 are the best ;-)You wont do much with a 1.4 though mate, can you not get a 150 FR TDI ?Make sure you get HID's though - it's the best £35 I've ever spent

Blind people

You won't if u make sure your headlights are adjusted properly. I've not had a single person flash me in 2.5 years I've had them

Scream;6045012

Adding some 'wap wap ooohhh aaahhhhh'?:giggle:

I really hate that advert...I think they should be boasting about their WTCC TDI Leon, many people still don't realise modern diesels are actually pretty good. I have a Toledo Sport TDI 150 and people are always surprised at its overtaking speed and how quietly it cruises with the revs under 2k rpm at 70mph

John

Yep - it's the same engine from the Golf, chassis from the Audi A3, A3 dash etc - it's a mishmash of all the VAG cars

I'm currently running 200bhp & 330lb/ft torque in my Leon FR TDI - and still get mid 50's mpg, but the power there when required.

As you say above, 75mph in 6th is just over 2k revs !

I use seatcupre.net also - grreat site.
    Can't recommend a Seat Leon enough
    Just had mine over a year now bought it 2nd hand 1yr old with only 7K on the clock

1.9 TDI Stylance - looks great, drives brillaintly

basically a golf with ALL the extras for free & in my opionion looks a lot better than the same old GOLF design
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      2. Box Nation44
      3. iPhone x66
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?11

See more discussions