1. Seat Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Seat Toledo 1.4 tdi dsg including extras - £12,569 @ Seat Dealers

This deal is not available online. List price is over £17000 without any extras. Bargain price with salesman.

4 Comments

Moved to misc, if this is a price you've negotiated down with the salesperson then it's not available to all and a heads up/tip. Thanks

Original Poster

If you want a powerful car it may not meet that criteria but this car does feel under power at all. I went to do test drive. There is a difference between ford and seat.
    For those who doesn't know, seat Owned by VW group. Under the bonnet is a VW engine. I've driven fiesta in the past, it's not a family car. Certainly not when you have 3 children and need a big boot space.

Original Poster

Before I buy any car, I take test drive. If I like the car I ask for price, I also tell them, I'll phone two other dealer for price. So if you want my business give me your best price, if are the cheapest I'll buy from you, if not I'll go somewhere else. Trust me it works every time. This is my 3 brand new car within the last 12 years.

Would rather have 90TDI HP than 100 petrol horsepower any day and unless you regularly tow you don't really need any more.
    It's the engine torque in the rpm band you use most often that matters.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      2. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3999
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions