Groups

seating plan help

Hi ive got take that tickets for city of manchester stadium. The block is 326 row aa. Can anybody tell me how far back row aa is or is it front row of the block, cant seem to find any sort of detailed seating plan. thanks

7 Comments

Pass but i can tell you that you may need oxygen that high up X)

I would have thought aa would be the 27th row myself after rows a to z.

Original Poster

jellybaby22

oops...yep your probaly right

i thought that but when i went to a different venue row aa was before row a, cant find any way of finding out, have tried ringing see tickets but gave up after 40 mins on hold.

Just gad a look on the Manchester City ticket website. It goes row A-Z then behind them is AA onwards.

mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Pag…e=H
    Edited by: "lufc246" 8th Nov 2010

I always used to dream of falling from high up stadiums when i was a kid..........but i'm not afraid of heights.

Totally irrelevant but it may entertain someone who wants to think i have issues. X)

Banned

we are front row, mind i paid well over the odds for the entire family to go

Original Poster

lufc246

Just gad a look on the Manchester City ticket website. It goes row A-Z … Just gad a look on the Manchester City ticket website. It goes row A-Z then behind them is AA onwards.[url=http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/seatSelection.aspx?product=10LHBC&stand=WL3&area=326&stadium=&an=a66&campaign=&type=H]http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/seatSelection.aspx?product=10LHBC&stand=WL3&area=326&stadium=&an=a66&campaign=&type=H[/url]

thanks
    jellybaby22

just wait until you get there to find out ....not going to make that much … just wait until you get there to find out ....not going to make that much difference ...not when your that high up..

i no yes and believe it or not they wernt the cheapest tickets lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30407
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …239767
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3041
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…917

See more discussions