Groups

Seb Dance is a legend!

Seb Dance is a legend!

What he did today was brilliant.

11 Comments

What, behaving like a 5 year old kid. (_;)

OldEnglish

A five year old might struggle with capital letters, so you've got to give him that.

OldEnglish

​I'm sure the protestors in London will love seb.
    maybe he can be their leader when he gets laid off.
    he's good at holding home made signs up, maybe he can run a workshop for the snowflakes.
    Edited by: "shadey12" 1st Feb

"Don't listen to him. He is lying "
    Boo hoo

Nige delivered the out of eu to the people of the U.K. So the real legend here is nige
    Edited by: "livinthedream" 1st Feb

Seb Dance is a cretin.

I was intrigued as to what lies Nigel was telling, so I looked at Seb's explanation on his own website...

sebdance.co.uk/why…ign

And he doesn't even take the opportunity to tell you!

Rubisco

I was intrigued as to what lies Nigel was telling, so I looked at Seb's … I was intrigued as to what lies Nigel was telling, so I looked at Seb's explanation on his own website... http://www.sebdance.co.uk/why_i_held_up_that_signAnd he doesn't even take the opportunity to tell you!

you couldn't make it up, he's lying but on my own website I won't tell what about.
    never heard of him before today, at least he's made a prat of himself and shown people who they have been voting into the EU.

Labour and an MEP how bad can it get, Hopefully much worse for Seb Nonce.
    Edited by: "Glamwampam" 3rd Feb

It was funny but he didn't need to make an idiot of Farage.

He already does a good job of that himself.

Seb who?

Rubisco

I was intrigued as to what lies Nigel was telling, so I looked at Seb's … I was intrigued as to what lies Nigel was telling, so I looked at Seb's explanation on his own website... http://www.sebdance.co.uk/why_i_held_up_that_signAnd he doesn't even take the opportunity to tell you!

Maybe he should have put "This man has stopped the EU Gravy Train for me and ultimately made me redundant."
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?34
      2. Dell Outlet Alternatives22
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1224
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1017

See more discussions