Second hand mobile phone

Found 31st Dec 2017
My mobile phone (Elephone P7000) has come to an end. I don't want to buy from China or Chinese EU warehouse. I don't want to spend too much either. I bought for my wife a Moto G5 Plus which seems like a good phone, but it is still near the £200 mark. I was thinking going second hand (refurbished with warranty) from a decent Ebay seller. I was looking at some LG 4 (camera is important to me), I know with second hand it's always a gamble. Anyone to recommend a seller on Ebay with whom they dealt with and even a decent Android phone with a budget of £120. TIA

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
25 Comments

Would you buy a Chinese phone from Amazon.
Edited by: "allowed" 31st Dec 2017

Original Poster

allowed9 m ago

Would you buy a Chinese phone from Amazon.

All phone are chinese as far as I know, but i bought 2 phones from GearBest, and 1 of them went wrong and had to take a partial refund instead of sending it back, Amazon, if something goes wrong, one call and it's sorted, that's why

Original Poster

davewave21 m ago

Smartfonestore.com for 2nd hand orWileyfox swift 2plus 16gb …Smartfonestore.com for 2nd hand orWileyfox swift 2plus 16gb £110https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M651X3H?tag=ho01f-21Or...£140Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus 32GB with 3GB RAM 5.0" HD (Dual SIM 4G) SIM-Free Smartphone Android Nougat 7.1.2 - Rose https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M9BZMOI/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_t.nsAbC8CVT58

Thanks

jeannot1812 m ago

Thanks

Btw I have had the 32gb Wileyfox for about 6 months and really like it.

(after finding a Chinese sold Xiaomi problematic.)

Original Poster

davewave2 m ago

Btw I have had the 32gb Wileyfox for about 6 months and really like …Btw I have had the 32gb Wileyfox for about 6 months and really like it.(after finding a Chinese sold Xiaomi problematic.)

My son had a Wyleyfox bought from Amazon, and it had to go back (thankfully it was 1 month before the warranty run out), but fair play to Amazon, they gave us a full refund. That's just luck with mobile phone, you hear people having problem with £600 phones

Hi, are you still after a phone. I have a LG g4 for sale. Mint condition/ unlocked / with charger / box / and cases. Also I am an eBay seller

Original Poster

Hassxn7861 m ago

Hi, are you still after a phone. I have a LG g4 for sale. Mint condition/ …Hi, are you still after a phone. I have a LG g4 for sale. Mint condition/ unlocked / with charger / box / and cases. Also I am an eBay seller

Can you tell me more, do you have a listing on Ebay?

Not at the moment.

jeannot181 m ago

It’s not on eBay yet but I will be putting it on as I have a new phone coming

Take care buying from private sellers. Some people on here have had bad experiences.

davewave50 s ago

Take care buying from private sellers. Some people on here have had bad …Take care buying from private sellers. Some people on here have had bad experiences.

Lol. Read the persons reviews first

jeannot185 m ago

Mate, if you give me your number I can send you pictures etc. Also all the details.

Original Poster

Hassxn7864 m ago

It’s not on eBay yet but I will be putting it on as I have a new phone c …It’s not on eBay yet but I will be putting it on as I have a new phone coming

Just put the link whey you got it on Ebay, and I will check it up

lg g5 second hand, removable battery so can last longer then 2 years

jeannot181 m ago

Just put the link whey you got it on Ebay, and I will check it up

Yeh sure I will let you know when I have

Original Poster

whelan18919 m ago

lg g5 second hand, removable battery so can last longer then 2 years

Do you have it on Ebay?

Avoid g4. They die with hardware fault. A few about that have been fixed under warranty and come up for sale to off load them before they die again. Buy a new phone or go contract. I buy all my phones new now. Lg g5 is a good phone around £290... Just a side note. I bought 3 mint phones off ebay. All had faults including the LG g4 which died after 8 months or so. No warranty so buy Chinese if money is an issue. I do
Edited by: "wayners" 31st Dec 2017

Original Poster

wayners49 m ago

Avoid g4. They die with hardware fault. A few about that have been fixed …Avoid g4. They die with hardware fault. A few about that have been fixed under warranty and come up for sale to off load them before they die again. Buy a new phone or go contract. I buy all my phones new now. Lg g5 is a good phone around £290... Just a side note. I bought 3 mint phones off ebay. All had faults including the LG g4 which died after 8 months or so. No warranty so buy Chinese if money is an issue. I do

Thanks, actually somebody just gave me an unlocked Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 for nothing. I am going to use this until i see some bargain. You got a point about going new, I bought a so called new/refurbished iPhone 5 for my daughter a while back, and it has been problem all the way. Thank you

Huawei P8 lite at EE, for £129.99. Brand new, full warranty. Some good deals about and better to come. I can recommend Huawei and Honor phones.

mrty5 m ago

Huawei P8 lite at EE, for £129.99. Brand new, full warranty. Some good …Huawei P8 lite at EE, for £129.99. Brand new, full warranty. Some good deals about and better to come. I can recommend Huawei and Honor phones.

That's a good deal.

I've got an LG G3 for sale en.shpock.com/i/W…ft=
Edited by: "moschops1" 31st Dec 2017

Have you thought of CEX all phones come with 2yr warranty

Original Poster

davzzp34 m ago

Have you thought of CEX all phones come with 2yr warranty

Thanks, I didn't know that, will have a look next time i am in town

jeannot1819 h, 9 m ago

Thanks, I didn't know that, will have a look next time i am in town

Yeah. You seen prices of them. What kind of warranty to. I stand there looking sometimes with bemusement
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants