Second hand Surface pro 3 price

Found 16th Jun 2015
Hi folks,

mate is interested in buying my year old Surface Pro 3 i5 8gb 256gb at the end of the month. I'm planning on buying a 4 on release. My 3 is an import and it has extended Microsoft warranty and accidental insurance so a year left on that. Keyboard being kept as meant to be compatible with 4. The surface has been wrapped since new and screen protector, so no scratches. Has 64gb micro sd. Does £680 seem fair?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
10 Comments
You can buy your's brand new from amazon for £799, so a £120 discount on the brand new price wouldn't sound good to me.

amazon.co.uk/Mic…89Y
doesn't say if that is the 8gb/256gb or 4gb/256gb model.
enigmatik33

doesn't say if that is the 8gb/256gb or 4gb/256gb model.

If you look at the questions asked it's the 8gb model.
Argoj

If you look at the questions asked it's the 8gb model.

Read that again...
ipswich78

Read that again...

? tired or thick what are you saying.
So what would you consider fair?
After having a quick look of sold ones on e-bay your original £680 seems more than fair. So it would depend on how good a friend he is if you tell him about the Amazon one lol.
If it was me and it was a good mate i'd tell him they are £799 on Amazon and you could get £725ish on Ebay and I would (if i could afford too) let him jave it at £650-£680 depending on how good a friend is.
Edited by: "Argoj" 16th Jun 2015
I could maybe drop to the 650, all the second hand ones I saw on ebay were in the states, had keyboards but obviously had postage charges so were only 50 or so less than the amazon one you pointed out. I'd broken the price down as 610 for the surface and 70 towards the hundred and 140 I paid for extended warranty and accident cover. It's a hard thing to price especially when a mate. I'll point out the amazon one to him but to be honest I think it would stretch his funding. I appreciate the help, just don't want to have to find too much extra for the pro 4 next month, even at 680 I'm losing a third of what I paid a year ago. lol isn't technology wonderful!
enigmatik33

I could maybe drop to the 650, all the second hand ones I saw on ebay … I could maybe drop to the 650, all the second hand ones I saw on ebay were in the states, had keyboards but obviously had postage charges so were only 50 or so less than the amazon one you pointed out. I'd broken the price down as 610 for the surface and 70 towards the hundred and 140 I paid for extended warranty and accident cover. It's a hard thing to price especially when a mate. I'll point out the amazon one to him but to be honest I think it would stretch his funding. I appreciate the help, just don't want to have to find too much extra for the pro 4 next month, even at 680 I'm losing a third of what I paid a year ago. lol isn't technology wonderful!

I'm surprised there was no surface 4 talk at E3
29th of July with Windows 10 seems best bet for news
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions