Second hand xbox one with games on it?

Found 24th Jan 2014
Hi guys,

I have just picked up a second hand xbox one from CEX and it seems to have games that the previous owner had bought and paid for which I am able to download for free from the store/shop.

Is this too good to be true because I at a loss as to what to put into google to check if this is correct.

It is a day one console and I am about to download FIFA 14 and battlefield 4 for free
Community Updates
15 Comments
Congrats how much was it
I thought like PSN you need to sign jnto the buyers account to access paid-for games?
It was £405
Basically when I sign in to my xbox live account there is a cloud next to both FIFA and battlefield titles in the games and apps tile/section

When I go to the store it said install for both but when I got to cod ghost in related titles there is a price tag of £54.99 to download it from the store

Just a little confused is all and believe this is to good to be true ☺️
geoneo123

Basically when I sign in to my xbox live account there is a cloud next to … Basically when I sign in to my xbox live account there is a cloud next to both FIFA and battlefield titles in the games and apps tile/section When I go to the store it said install for both but when I got to cod ghost in related titles there is a price tag of £54.99 to download it from the store Just a little confused is all and believe this is to good to be true ☺️

There are no demos or other free content for Battlefield 4 or Fifa14 on XB1. Sounds like the last owner didn't wipe the console properly.

Did you have to go through all the crap about setting up an Outlook account when you first turned it on?
geoneo123

It was £405

You bought a second-hand Xbox One for £405? Seriously? oO
Transformers

mega lolz
Transformers

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SXB1500GB003#.UuIb2JiQGSM

Also looks like its incomplete for £405 too, what's as missing, box, instructions, headset?
Was cex buying consoles for more than the purchase price, when Xbox 1's came out?

Maybe someone could have just traded it straight in for a profit?
Transformers

Xbox One and 2 games X)
If you go into setting, then check the home tab.. I bet the option "make this my home" option is selected. This means anyone who signs in can access the intent. If the previous owner ever signs into live again and removes that option, you will lose access to the games. :-(
*content
super_leeds_86

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SXB1500GB003#.UuIb2JiQGSMAlso looks … https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SXB1500GB003#.UuIb2JiQGSMAlso looks like its incomplete for £405 too, what's as missing, box, instructions, headset?

That makes it even worse. The OP got ripped off.

steve019

Xbox One and 2 games X)

That was just luck though.
Ryoi974

*content

Erm...That's not how you edit...
Everything was included but the gloss of the console was a little scratched. Controller had hardly any sign of use.

I had vouchers so I wasn't really ripped off tbh and if the games remain on the console then I am sure it is easily worth £405

I will check the options tonight when I get home but I had to go through the set up process when I first turned it on
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants