Groups

Secondary glazing. Help please.

Has anyone ever had dealings with this company for secondary glazed units? I'm looking to put one into someone's bathroom as a favour, they don't want double glazed, but know nothing about this company or if they are reasonably easy to install. Thanks in advance peeps.
    .secondaryglazing.com/mai…htm

3 Comments

I take plenty of the stuff out, they appear to be straight forward, do you live local to the company? I live 3 miles away from them and i hevent ever heard of them and i fit double glazing.

Had a look over the site and they seem to have everything covered so if you feel confident to fit them they seem to be a decent company. the customer service seems to be top notch and the web sites very detailed.

Original Poster

I was very impressed with their comms so far; I received a quotation back within a few hours over a weekend and all e's are replied very promptly. I just wondered if anyone had actually seen the goods.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764208
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions