Secondary school masks?

Posted 26th Aug 2020
Is it true students and teachers will have to wear face masks in England at schools:{
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Best thing you can do is go to the BBC News website and read the news on this for yourself so as learn about the situation and any developments that may occur.
Just wear a darn mask, you/your kid might just save someones life. What the heck is the problem? They do have an effect - why do you think surgeons wear them.
Usefull or not, is a small price to pay to keep society health. Even if at the end is only 10% effective, that would still be less chance to get infected, or to protect other if you are already infected.

Yeap, the mask are annoying , but seriously is really that bad to the point of people fighting because of that?
12 Comments
No
I heard it’s only if the school pays for them
Best thing you can do is go to the BBC News website and read the news on this for yourself so as learn about the situation and any developments that may occur.
Yeh ur allowed
Or simply put a spare mask in the bag. No harm in wearing one in a crowd.
No
Just wear a darn mask, you/your kid might just save someones life. What the heck is the problem? They do have an effect - why do you think surgeons wear them.
joyf453626/08/2020 21:58

Just wear a darn mask, you/your kid might just save someones life. What …Just wear a darn mask, you/your kid might just save someones life. What the heck is the problem? They do have an effect - why do you think surgeons wear them.

Agree totally - why is it so difficult. The benefit is factual.To my certain knowledge surgeons haven't been fainting off in droves due to 'lack of oxygen' either. Interesting links recently between anti masking and sociopathic personalities - some people are very keen on 'my rights to myself' but not so hot on 'my responsibilities to others'
They can all wear V for vendetta masks. Lol
Xippi26/08/2020 22:35

Agree totally - why is it so difficult. The benefit is factual.To my …Agree totally - why is it so difficult. The benefit is factual.To my certain knowledge surgeons haven't been fainting off in droves due to 'lack of oxygen' either. Interesting links recently between anti masking and sociopathic personalities - some people are very keen on 'my rights to myself' but not so hot on 'my responsibilities to others'

Hit the nail on the head.
Usefull or not, is a small price to pay to keep society health. Even if at the end is only 10% effective, that would still be less chance to get infected, or to protect other if you are already infected.

Yeap, the mask are annoying , but seriously is really that bad to the point of people fighting because of that?
Post a comment
@
    Text