secret diaries for boys??

Found 28th Aug 2011
my son is 8 and loves writing and starts diaries every few weeks....anyways thought it would be nice to get him a secret diary but they are all girly!!

any help?
tia

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
69 Comments

a few here MB amazon

inb4 hides that he's gay

EDIT: LMAO just noticed the above comment. Epic Fail, but Epic Gay
Edited by: "Boom123" 28th Aug 2011

Banned

Kept all my writings in a passworded word document

p.s. I'm not gay.

Original Poster

lolz u nutters thanks bitsey...gotta go bed will check them tomorrow

Oh....hmmm.... Sorry thats all I have. (_;)

woah, just get him a phone! He'll turn in to Oscar Wilde before you know it!

Banned

what happened to the broke back mountain pic? Mb can take a joke

Original Poster

lolz did i miss some epic gay pics

forget the phone....he'd love a laptop/ipad or other stuff....but sometimes something simple is best.... off to check amazon

Original Poster

still not on a par with password journal stuff..... am half considering getting him a girly one ...not like his friends will see it.

edit: nah it's too pink and flowery, he will hate it!

Edited by: "magicbeans" 28th Aug 2011

Adrian Mole!!

Sloth/Mod

gmdlogan

Adrian Mole!!

I loved the Adrian Mole books.

MB..........have you tried WHSmith?

Banned

You need to be encouraging macho passtimes not this.

This is the road to becoming the naked civil servant or worse still F&F.

Confiscate the existing ones, burn them all and enrol him in boxing

Sloth/Mod

Elton Chong

You need to be encouraging macho passtimes not this.As someone said this … You need to be encouraging macho passtimes not this.As someone said this is the road to becoming the naked civil servant or worse still F&F.Confiscate the existing ones, burn them all and enrol him in boxing

^^^ Not this

You need to encourage what your kids love (as long as it's legal. lol)

And if he ends up gay.........who cares.

Syzable

^^^ Not thisYou need to encourage what your kids love (as long as it's … ^^^ Not thisYou need to encourage what your kids love (as long as it's legal. lol)And if he ends up gay.........who cares.

First you need to know what religion the OP is before you say its fine to be gay (_;)
Edited by: "ps3fanboy35" 28th Aug 2011

Sloth/Mod

ps3fanboy35

First you need to know what religion the OP is before you say its fine to … First you need to know what religion the OP is before you say its fine to be gay (_;)

I know she's muslim.

Sorry that religion is backwards and bigoted but it won't change my view.
Edited by: "Syzable" 28th Aug 2011

Banned

Sizeable, if you had to choose would you rather your kids were gay or straight?

Sloth/Mod

Elton Chong

Sizeable, if you had to choose would you rather your kids were gay or … Sizeable, if you had to choose would you rather your kids were gay or straight?

I honestly hand on heart couldn't care less if they grow up to be straight or gay. As long as they are healthy and happy then that is all that matters to me.

Banned

Syzable

I honestly hand on heart couldn't care less if they grow up to be … I honestly hand on heart couldn't care less if they grow up to be straight or gay. As long as they are healthy and happy then that is all that matters to me.

I hear that, but my question was if you had to choose.

Sloth/Mod

Elton Chong

I hear that, but my question was if you had to choose.

As i have 3 boys then maybe i'd choose both.

Banned

Syzable

As i have 3 boys then maybe i'd choose both.

So two straight and one gay perhaps?

Sloth/Mod

Elton Chong

So two straight and one gay perhaps?

That would be fine. As would 2 gay and 1 straight.........or 3 straight...........or 3 gay.

It really does not bother me in the slightest, they can be whatever they want and i'll love them regardless.

Banned

Syzable

That would be fine. As would 2 gay and 1 straight.........or 3 … That would be fine. As would 2 gay and 1 straight.........or 3 straight...........or 3 gay.It really does not bother me in the slightest, they can be whatever they want and i'll love them regardless.

That's going to be an alien concept to Elton.

Banned

magicbeans

still not on a par with password journal stuff..... am half considering … still not on a par with password journal stuff..... am half considering getting him a girly one ...not like his friends will see it.edit: nah it's too pink and flowery, he will hate it!

Just get him a nice, manly leather-bound journal. Paperchase do some relatively inexpensive ones or you could stump up a bit more and get a nice Moleskine.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

That's going to be an alien concept to Elton.

I wouldnt say that Filth, naturally I'd love my kids unconditionally and to suggest i dislike gay people is also wrong.

I have no hesitation in saying I would rather my kids were straight though.

Banned

Elton Chong

I wouldnt say that Filth, naturally I'd love my kids unconditionally and … I wouldnt say that Filth, naturally I'd love my kids unconditionally and to suggest i dislike gay people is also wrong. I have no hesitation in saying I would rather my kids were straight though.

It's not really something you'll have much of a choice in though. X)

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Sure people dont choose to be attracted to the same sex, in that sense it isnt a lifestyle choice

Original Poster

lolz @ where this thread is going!

anyways adrian mole is a book, not a diary to write in thanks though will try smiths website

re: gay thing.... tbh 100% i wouldnt want my kids to be gay no. but do i feel that THIS would make them gay....heck no...its a kid thing, he is a very soft natured mild mannered child. he loves his boys things and is constantly playing fighting games with his brother etc, but he is into reading and writing as well.

Sorry to tell you this, your sons gonna turn into either rod or todd when hes older:

http://images.wikia.com/wikiality/images/d/d7/FutureRodAndTodd.jpg

Original Poster

Civic EG6

Sorry to tell you this, your sons gonna turn into either rod or todd when … Sorry to tell you this, your sons gonna turn into either rod or todd when hes older:

haha [img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtUft6ZBZz1tMHHVDNoimGBj3u4SVyNbWo4SvOe98lAv6fKV5B[/img]

Lmao that's even more joke
Turn him gay and he'll be on that documentary sooner or later

Banned

FilthAndFurry

I'll say it then....environmental factors during pregnancy can affect the hormones of a foetus as it is developing in the womb. Large doses of Paracetamol has already been proved to cause undescended testicles in boys (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11711243). Who knows what the thousands of other cosmetics can do to an unborn child very very few are tested, even less on pregnant women.

Pick up a bottle off the side in bathroom then take a look at this list;
http://www.natural-skincare-authority.com/cosmetic-chemicals.html#h

and before you say it, I have a gay friend and guess what he was abused when he was growing up. But I keep him at arms length as he kicked off once when I kissed a mate for my then girlfriend who was bi.
Edited by: "lumoruk" 28th Aug 2011

Banned

Do undescended teticles make you gay?

Banned

greatest666

Do undescended teticles make you gay?

you sufferer lol

"Without this surgery, the testicle will not function after puberty, hence, it will impact a boy's fertility as well as his hormone production."

"What causes them?

On rare occasions, the testicle does not descend due to other problems with the testicles themselves or with the male hormones. "

Edited by: "lumoruk" 28th Aug 2011

bizzare, I could have sworn this thread started off for info on a boys diary ! oO

Banned

lumoruk

I'll say it then....environmental factors during pregnancy can affect the … I'll say it then....environmental factors during pregnancy can affect the hormones of a foetus as it is developing in the womb. Large doses of Paracetamol has already been proved to cause undescended testicles in boys (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11711243). Who knows what the thousands of other cosmetics can do to an unborn child very very few are tested, even less on pregnant women.Pick up a bottle off the side in bathroom then take a look at this list;http://www.natural-skincare-authority.com/cosmetic-chemicals.html#hand before you say it, I have a gay friend and guess what he was abused when he was growing up. But I keep him at arms length as he kicked off once when I kissed a mate for my then girlfriend who was bi.

Congratulations on having a gay friend, and extra points for a victim of abuse although I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make.

Similarly with regards your linking of cosmetics to sexuality - I'm pretty sure men were enjoying other men long before Boots opened up their first store.

Whsmith used to sell black leather look ones with a lock on so def worth a try there.

The journey of this thread is amazing, even by HUKD standards!

Banned

magicbeans

lolz @ where this thread is going!anyways adrian mole is a book, not a … lolz @ where this thread is going!anyways adrian mole is a book, not a diary to write in thanks though will try smiths websitere: gay thing.... tbh 100% i wouldnt want my kids to be gay no. but do i feel that THIS would make them gay....heck no...its a kid thing, he is a very soft natured mild mannered child. he loves his boys things and is constantly playing fighting games with his brother etc, but he is into reading and writing as well.

No you are correct, and my intial comment wasnt entirely serious.

A lot of distinguished men throughout history have kept journals so good luck to him. It seems he has a love of writing which could be developed.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

This.

#
he writes them and then gets bored....maybe if he had a dedicated diary that was funky and cool he'd stick to it and enjoy it. he just turned 8...so isnt whole heartedly attached to anything major, except his xbox! (and thats only because its holidays, will get strict on that when back at school). want something educational and fun. diary = writing skills.

Original Poster

Elton Chong

No you are correct, and my intial comment wasnt entirely serious. A lot … No you are correct, and my intial comment wasnt entirely serious. A lot of distinguished men throughout history have kept journals so good luck to him. It seems he has a love of writing which could be developed.

yeah i know u were messing!!
Edited by: "magicbeans" 28th Aug 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants