Groups

Secret sales referrals

just need clarification that my theory will save me money! thanks in advance...
    i'll explain it further in next post...

11 Comments

Original Poster

right, there's an item on there that has an RRP of £80 but they have it for £24
    if i get my boyfriend to buy it for me i receive £5 as i sent him a referral, he then gets £3 off as it will be his first purchase
    so my theory is the necklace will only cost £16
    then I will have £8 in my account, the £5 being the referral money and the £3 being my first purchase discount...

do you think it makes sense that i get my boyfriend to purchase the item for me?

Yes....

lol. Yes

Original Poster

thanks! he doesn't seem to understand me! silly boy!

yimmie;2430038

thanks! he doesn't seem to understand me! silly boy!

e-mail him your main post. you need to spoon feed these men.. (me included..)

I think so but he won't have the £5 in his account because that will be in yours

Original Poster

hannah19790;2430067

I think so but he won't have the £5 in his account because that will be … I think so but he won't have the £5 in his account because that will be in yours

uhuh then i can buy something using the money in my account! sneaky hey! :oops:

yimmie;2430072

uhuh then i can buy something using the money in my account! sneaky hey! … uhuh then i can buy something using the money in my account! sneaky hey! :oops:

Likeyour thinking, lol x

Original Poster

chartwise;2430054

e-mail him your main post. you need to spoon feed these men.. (me … e-mail him your main post. you need to spoon feed these men.. (me included..)

haha, yeah typical men... :x
    he's now being a pain as he doesn't like what i like! grrr!

yimmie;2429999

right, there's an item on there that has an RRP of £80 but they have it … right, there's an item on there that has an RRP of £80 but they have it for £24if i get my boyfriend to buy it for me i receive £5 as i sent him a referral, he then gets £3 off as it will be his first purchaseso my theory is the necklace will only cost £16then I will have £8 in my account, the £5 being the referral money and the £3 being my first purchase discount...do you think it makes sense that i get my boyfriend to purchase the item for me?

I think it makes sense to get your boyfriend to buy it but,
    you will only have £5.00 in your account, the necklace will have cost £24.00 - £3.00 = £21.00.
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;2430499

I think it makes sense to get your boyfriend to buy it but,you will only … I think it makes sense to get your boyfriend to buy it but,you will only have £5.00 in your account, the necklace will have cost £24.00 - £3.00 = £21.00.:thumbsup:

uhuh, it just means when i buy something for £8 it's free! the final amount for this product as you say is £21... unless we pick a cheaper item as it's one of the most expensive in that sale :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. JBHIFI.CO.UK warning SCAMMERS2643
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?35
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?67
      4. Dell Outlet Alternatives22

See more discussions