Groups

Secret Santa!

HI desperatly need an idea for office secret santa. Got about 10 days to get it now. It's for someone at work, who loves drinking tea and gardening (not necessarily at the same time! so would love something along those lines.

Did think of one of those giant Tea-Cup planters but they are all about 20-25 quid, and would really only spend half that, tops.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

7 Comments

Have a look at play.com stock fillers under 5 pounds. Got my secret santa work present there.

I was in Sainsburys the other day and I saw a funky set of gardening tools like a trowel etc for like 6 quid. an idea maybe

twinnings do tea gift sets for the tea lover!

Ive seen those giant tea cup planters in TJ Hughes for £9.99 i think it was, worth a look if you have one nearby
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions