Groups
    EXPIRED

Secret Santa

Banned
    Iv got to buy a presi for secret santa, what can I buy for a lady, who's 50 for £5 or under?

9 Comments

dunno where you live...can you find a nice pen with/without handbag diary? you cant choose make-up-lol
    or the good old choccies?

Brought my nan a rose toiltries gift set from my local tesco - it looks lovely and was £4 from £8 (lots of stock in)
    Or a scentled candle or something, Im only in my twenties but I love things like that..

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]Hi,[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]:gift: wait till the 17th and go to boots as everything will have 50% off buy some thing like this [/COLOR][/FONT]][font=comic sans ms][color=royalblue]http//ww…NT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red] will be around £4.00 and get her a lucky dip on the lotto, :-Dyou never know she might win and you will get a cut :santa:[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff0000]have a merry christmas :stocking:[/COLOR][/FONT]

well you could cheat by a £1 by buying a gift aid from oxfam. I think 6.00 will buy about 40 school dinners for disadvantaged children. I'm sure they'll forgive you for going a bit over for that??? wont they???

What about a photo frame or vase? :thinking:

unseenangelwings;3771607

well you could cheat by a £1 by buying a gift aid from oxfam. I think … well you could cheat by a £1 by buying a gift aid from oxfam. I think 6.00 will buy about 40 school dinners for disadvantaged children. I'm sure they'll forgive you for going a bit over for that??? wont they???

yep i wouldnt mind that:thumbsup: nice idea

why not wait till the boots sale on 17th Dec 50% off get a gift there, spend £4.00 then buy a £1.00 lucky dip lotto and if she's lucky then your in for a cut of her winnings

how about a beard trimmer? lmao

[email protected] thats so mean!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. MSE collective energy deal coming to an end Autumn22
      2. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite11
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1111
      4. Virgin Media phone/TV/internet contract cancelation11

See more discussions