Secret Santa HALP!!

Posted 15th Dec 2019Edited by:"Gom8z"
Howdy all,

Joined a new company, entered secret santa and have been given someone who gives nothing away of his character. Middle aged indian man with kids who does drink and smoke is the most I can get. Any idea what to get with a £10 cap.

Appreciate any gift ideas. The more creative the better!
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
A Denby mug (can get for <£10) when discounted. (<== Made in England)
Edited by: "splender" 15th Dec 2019
A cock ring and lube, the entertainment value will be priceless and no one will no it’s you...
Have a chat with others and find out if the secret santa gifts tend to be humorous or serious?
I worked at a place where the secret santa gifts were always humorous. I got a pair of XXL crotchless knickers, a 'coffee frother' with bobbles on it and a tube of lube. I've still got them if and I'm open to offers, (buying them - nothing else ).

You don't want to be the odd one out.
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 15th Dec 2019
Argos have 2 nerf guns for a tenner. I think that’s an awesome secret Santa present!
Alternatively, a day to view desk calendar? Like a Mensa puzzle one, or new word per day one
I would pick a funny novelty gift or alcohol :/
Thank you all, will take these on board for sure
39388244-n4ITa.jpgA bit of colouring mindfulness?....
Middle age italian? £10 Bella Italia gift card to p*** him off

Though Bella italia is built around offers so its a ripoff paying full price
But if he uses as long with a offer it wouldn't be a bad gift

Useless but funny also get the £3 tiny condoms

I would say if you would say Paddington Bear from Mark and Spencers is nice for £8.40, he may be old but if he has young kids its a goox idea since he can give it to his kids and make them happy whilst they like the item, even as a adult i would love to receive it
Problem with Alcohol maybe he doesnt like that kind or brand i know a lot on here are picky and will onky drink IPA and 50year old whiskey
Edited by: "Norseg" 16th Dec 2019
Ringfinger15/12/2019 09:44

Have a chat with others and find out if the secret santa gifts tend to be …Have a chat with others and find out if the secret santa gifts tend to be humorous or serious?I worked at a place where the secret santa gifts were always humorous. I got a pair of XXL crotchless knickers, a 'coffee frother' with bobbles on it and a tube of lube. I've still got them if and I'm open to offers, (buying them - nothing else ).You don't want to be the odd one out.

Norseg16/12/2019 10:11

Middle age italian? £10 Bella Italia gift card to p*** him off Though …Middle age italian? £10 Bella Italia gift card to p*** him off Though Bella italia is built around offers so its a ripoff paying full priceBut if he uses as long with a offer it wouldn't be a bad gift

Indian....
haybr16/12/2019 10:21

Indian....

Oh im a little dyslexic

Easy, Curry, Bollywood DVD and Toilet paper
Edited by: "Norseg" 16th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions