Groups

Secret Santa idea's ?

Just after some idea's for our secret santa at work.

Max spend £5, all women age ranges from 20yrs to 60yrs old.

Help?

Thanks in advance x

7 Comments

Mug and hot chocolate? or tea...something usable rather than the tat that usually gets given?

Original Poster

Yeah thats a nice idea. I know what you mean, don't want to buy a crappy smelly set

Lush have a secret santa gift set for a fiver. Not a crappy smell.

Tanya

Lush have a secret santa gift set for a fiver. Not a crappy smell.

That's a nice idea as Lush stuff is nice.
    Last year my father got the crappiest wooden dog thing, I won't even waste my time describing it as it was just so rubbish.
    Usable things are best in my opinion, too much plastic tat and jokey one minute wonders are pushed on people as secret santa gifts, cue the fake smile and thoughts of 'WTF am I supposed to do with that/where can I hide it/who can I re-gift this too/where's the bin?'.

Original Poster

haha thanks guys.Will have a look at the Lush set.

I thought of them teddy hot water bottle covers but can't find one for a fiver

loops

haha thanks guys.Will have a look at the Lush set. I thought of them … haha thanks guys.Will have a look at the Lush set. I thought of them teddy hot water bottle covers but can't find one for a fiver

Cute idea, not sure if the debenhams sale is still on as I think they had them cheap, also check out play.com.

mix of useful smalls and a couple lottery tickets.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523453
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233740
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2837
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404

See more discussions