Groups

SECRET SANTA PRESENT - Help needed.

So its that time of year again where saint nic sighs with relief after emptying his bulging pulsating sack of its contents all over the world, yes its secret santa present time.
    This year our office has decided to put a cap of £7 on the value of the presents that we can buy for one another and as luck would have it i have ended up selecting one of my best friends to buy for.
    I am at a loss as to what to buy him.
    This is where your opinion comes in.
    With a cap of £7 maximum what is the funniest or most useful or impressive gift that you can find for a 29 year old man.
    Rep for the best replies.

9 Comments

what job do you do? what's he into? there are some quite commical tshirts about at the moment on game and play for £5-9.

Buttplug?

mankini.

Brut or old spice gift set ;-)

Original Poster

superskilly;7093244

what job do you do? what's he into? there are some quite commical tshirts … what job do you do? what's he into? there are some quite commical tshirts about at the moment on game and play for £5-9.

Police work, and some of the T Shirts are pretty good, thanks.:thumbsup:

Bigpoppaad;7093245

Buttplug?

Lol, its an option..

some deodorant and mouthwash. It will be fun watching him sniff his armpits and brush his teeth every few minutes when the paranoia sets in.

Original Poster

landofdan;7093292

mankini.

is that the borat thing?

aardvarking;7093310

Brut or old spice gift set ;-)

He's 29 not 60

JasonMason;7093358

is that the borat thing?He's 29 not 60

Precisely :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5042509
      3. word association Game72944199
      4. GCSE Results day911

See more discussions