Groups

Secret Santa! What to get???

We're doing a secret santa and work and we've all got £5 budget. I've pulled out another bloke and I'm stuck for ideas.

Now I know I've only got £5 to spend so I can't see me being able to get a tidy present so I'm thinking along the novelty line.

We're opening them up just before we head out for our Xmas party so I was thinking something he could wear while we're out. Something inflatable maybe?

Any ideas?

12 Comments

Xmas cufflinks?

female ideas for the same budget would be nice too :P Sorry! in the same dilemma lol.
    5 x lottery tickets would do me fine!
    Maybe look for one of those fat buddahs from a charity shop.

I ended up picking a ladies name... we're not allowed anything Chocccy or something from bodyshop lol.

Original Poster

I think for £5 you've got to go for something novelty.

I'm looking for something festive on ebay.

Women love salad. They hate chapped lips. I gave my girlfriend this last year and haven't seen her since.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3605/3411307053_3e3703f2c9.jpg

Banned

hmm cant get much for a fiver these days. how about a mistletoe hat? he could wear it to the party

iwanttogoas.co.uk/fan…007

Look at Find me a gift lots of funny ideas on there!

Original Poster

freeDUMB

Women love salad. They hate chapped lips. I gave my girlfriend this last … Women love salad. They hate chapped lips. I gave my girlfriend this last year and haven't seen her since.Brilliant!

DangerGod

hmm cant get much for a fiver these days. how about a mistletoe hat? he … hmm cant get much for a fiver these days. how about a mistletoe hat? he could wear it to the party [url=http://www.iwanttogoas.co.uk/fancy_dress/product_info.php?products_id=1000007]http://www.iwanttogoas.co.uk/fancy_dress/product_info.php?products_id=1000007[/url]

You could have found me my gift!
    mKc88

Look at Find me a gift lots of funny ideas on there!

I think I'll email the rest of the staff this link. Loads of good ideas!

BHS have an extra 20% off their gifts this weekend which makes there alcoholic gifts £4.80. I bought the bailies miniture with glass and chocs today but they had whisky and vodka too if my memory serves me x

play have loads of things on for £5, look at it.

fivers worth of lottery tickets says merry christmas to me

freeDUMB

Women love salad. They hate chapped lips. I gave my girlfriend this last … Women love salad. They hate chapped lips. I gave my girlfriend this last year and haven't seen her since.

biggest laugh ive had in a while
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66

See more discussions