Groups

Security Camera Installer in the West Midlands

Banned
    Can anyone recommend an installer for a camera system system in the Midlands? South Birmingham / Solihull area in particular.

I'm after those wireless LED cameras that can send a picture via sms or email when it detects movement, and which can be viewed via a web browser.

Any recommendations?
    Thanks.

10 Comments

Banned

Can I ask why you wan't this ?

Original Poster Banned

ryman1000;7121497

Can I ask why you wan't this ?

Either -
    1. To spy on the hot young thing across the road.
    or
    2. To provide an additional level of security to my home.

You decide

Banned

My n95 8gb can do this using Bambuster i believe they support other phones too. Google them.

Villa;7122005

Either -1. To spy on the hot young thing across the road.or2. To provide … Either -1. To spy on the hot young thing across the road.or2. To provide an additional level of security to my home.You decide

Both :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;7122621

My n95 8gb can do this using Bambuster i believe they support other … My n95 8gb can do this using Bambuster i believe they support other phones too. Google them.

You'd be prepared to have your phone permanently mounted on an external wall of your house?

Banned

Villa;7122978

You'd be prepared to have your phone permanently mounted on an external … You'd be prepared to have your phone permanently mounted on an external wall of your house?

Sure as long as it was in a water proof bag thing cost £20 though.

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;7125011

Sure as long as it was in a water proof bag thing cost £20 though.

Does it ring long enough to allow you to retrieve a ladder and climb up the wall to answer it?

Banned

Villa;7126764

Does it ring long enough to allow you to retrieve a ladder and climb up … Does it ring long enough to allow you to retrieve a ladder and climb up the wall to answer it?

no, forward the calls to my other phone or just drill a hole through the wall and make a little hatch to stick your arm out :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;7129553

no, forward the calls to my other phone or just drill a hole through the … no, forward the calls to my other phone or just drill a hole through the wall and make a little hatch to stick your arm out :thumbsup:

Brilliant!
    I think I'll stop looking for a security camera system and stick my phone on the front of the house (inside a sandwich bag of course) and forward all calls to a new mobile phone that I'll purchase tommorow.

Job done; thanks for the tips.

Banned

Villa;7131356

Brilliant!I think I'll stop looking for a security camera system and … Brilliant!I think I'll stop looking for a security camera system and stick my phone on the front of the house (inside a sandwich bag of course) and forward all calls to a new mobile phone that I'll purchase tommorow.Job done; thanks for the tips.

Soz though aquapac is the brand you want. They'll cover any loss if their bags let in water.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277961
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions