Found 14th Apr 2011
Can anyone recommend some budget security cameras ideally to keep an eye on our garage in back garden, budget of £20-£80 for a decent set.

13 Comments

£20-£80 for a decent set.

not going to happen

Original Poster

ive seen this for £50 cleverboxes.com/Pro…HBC or these for 75 dataservesolutions.co.uk/pro…htm but would personally be recommended something

so surely theres got to be something.

it only needs to keep an eye on garage

Edited by: "kyleg44" 15th Apr 2011

Original Poster

anybody got any recommendations?

Original Poster

bump

Original Poster

last bump

speak to your local crime prevention unit they have loads of items much cheaper then online/stores

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets

speak to your local crime prevention unit they have loads of items much … speak to your local crime prevention unit they have loads of items much cheaper then online/stores

Great, thank you.

kyleg44

Great, thank you.

we had a burglar alarm fitted for £200 with room sensors in all the down stairs rooms, and one on the landing, also one main door sensor which is on the front door, keypad, and they came back after 6 months to check it was all ok

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets

we had a burglar alarm fitted for £200 with room sensors in all the down … we had a burglar alarm fitted for £200 with room sensors in all the down stairs rooms, and one on the landing, also one main door sensor which is on the front door, keypad, and they came back after 6 months to check it was all ok

Excellent.

Is there a Site for them, or shall i just ring up, cant find the number any where

just ring them up and arrange an appointment for them to come to the house, you might need to ring your local police station if they are based there, my local one is based next door to our local station so it was easy to find them,

where do you live hun?

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets

just ring them up and arrange an appointment for them to come to the … just ring them up and arrange an appointment for them to come to the house, you might need to ring your local police station if they are based there, my local one is based next door to our local station so it was easy to find them,where do you live hun?

Barnsley, will find the number tomorrow and give them a ring.

Aslong as it saves me £££ (_;) and a few grand in garage

Me and OH just moved house and got garage in back garden so interested in purchasing some security equipment as I'm not too keen on the neighbourhood

kyleg44

they offered to add additional sensor in our garage which would be part … they offered to add additional sensor in our garage which would be part of the house alarm, and set when we go out/turn the alarm on. we didnt want it as the garage was coming down, our local crime prevention were brilliant only sold us what we needed nothing extra, they were here for hours because the guy who wired our house didnt think to leave a diagram of where the strange wires go to lol, ive got so many sockets,switches,cable points and hdm point then i know what to do with. Barnsley, will find the number tomorrow and give them a ring.Aslong as it saves me £££ (_;) and a few grand in garage :)Me and OH just moved house and got garage in back garden so interested in purchasing some security equipment as I'm not too keen on the neighbourhood

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets

Hahaha,
well.. will have to get in contact with them, see what they recommend .

Thanks for advice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions