Groups

See 15 mins of James Cameron's "Avatar" free in Glasgow

Just managed to book 2 for 6pm

seefilmfirst.com/hom…ion

Code - 447533

10 Comments

Original Poster

This probably wont mean alot to people not looking foward to this.

seefilmfirst.com/hom…ion

So you're going to make a tripto the cinema just to see 15 minutes of a film? Lol.

I'd sort of understand if you were already at the cinema anyway and decided to see it (but even then I would ask why the hell do you want to see 15 minutes of a film??)

You guys obviously don't know the hype surrounding this movie...it's not only James Camerons first movie since titanic, but it's also hyped to break new grounds visually, using 3D technology. 15 minutes or 5 minutes...if it was in my area i'd go...

Bhav007;6038006

You guys obviously don't know the hype surrounding this movie...it's not … You guys obviously don't know the hype surrounding this movie...it's not only James Camerons first movie since titanic, but it's also hyped to break new grounds visually, using 3D technology. 15 minutes or 5 minutes...if it was in my area i'd go...

We're obviously not geeky enough to want to go and see 15 minutes of a film and then have it stop. OMG James Camerons first movie since titanic, lol.

Banned

Babbabooey;6038232

We're obviously not geeky enough to want to go and see 15 minutes of a … We're obviously not geeky enough to want to go and see 15 minutes of a film and then have it stop. OMG James Camerons first movie since titanic, lol.

He commented on an internet message board....:whistling:

FilthAndFurry;6038258

He commented on an internet message board....:whistling:

yeah, it's just sooooo out of my way to visit a website when sat at a computer for 8 hours a day :roll:

Babbabooey;6038232

We're obviously not geeky enough to want to go and see 15 minutes of a … We're obviously not geeky enough to want to go and see 15 minutes of a film and then have it stop. OMG James Camerons first movie since titanic, lol.

You say 'we' like you speak for everyone...you obviously don't. Also, as your passion in life is spending it on the internet, isolated from the world, making 1000's of posts on 1000's of forums/websites, mine is movies :thumbsup:

Bhav007;6038582

You say 'we' like you speak for everyone...you obviously don't. Also, as … You say 'we' like you speak for everyone...you obviously don't. Also, as your passion in life is spending it on the internet, isolated from the world, making 1000's of posts on 1000's of forums/websites, mine is movies :thumbsup:

You say 'you guys' like you speak for everyone...you obviously don't. I say 'we' as a response to that.:roll:
    PS check out your post count on this site, lol..:whistling: Seems you enjoy posting on thousands of websites.

Whats the film suppose to be about though? all good being a visual masterpiece but with no story will be crap

Banned

Babbabooey;6038270

yeah, it's just sooooo out of my way to visit a website when sat at a … yeah, it's just sooooo out of my way to visit a website when sat at a computer for 8 hours a day :roll:

But being geeky is subjective.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764285
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2232
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846188
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31149

See more discussions