Groups
    EXPIRED

See Peter Andre at Merry Hill Thursday 20 November

This is for Peter Andre Fans im a peter fan will def try and go this will be great will love to get peter andre autogrph

Dont miss our spectacular Christmas lights switch on ceremony on Thursday 20 November at Fountain Square on the lower mall near M&S. The fun begins at 4pm with Heart FM hosting an exciting show with games, music and fun-filled giveaways. To add to the excitement special guest Peter Andre will perform live in the centre from 6pm and will be on hand to sign autographs for fans.

18 Comments

how is this a deal?

Why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3504031

how is this a deal?

sorry didnt know where to put it as its tomorro thoght id let the fans know hope it helps :thumbsup:

Merry Hill is not in birmingham....its in DUDLEY

And why would anyone want to go see him

and Why is this a deal?

Original Poster

tracyanne1;3504035

Why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why!why

what

the guys a fokin moron :thumbsup:

Peter andre was actually very entertaining when i met him and Jordan, they were so normal and friendly I have always stood up for them.

Perhaps it is a misc, not a deal though.

I see where this is headed, I think you might have found a solution to global warming.

This is no deal, they would have to pay me to go see him. Merry hill Birmingham? Your geography is bad

Original Poster

curvy_chicka;3504064

Peter andre was actually very entertaining when i met him and Jordan, … Peter andre was actually very entertaining when i met him and Jordan, they were so normal and friendly I have always stood up for them.Perhaps it is a misc, not a deal though.

ok mods can you get this on misc for me thanks so very rude people here as i did say didnt know where to put it and peter is a darling love him ok :x

Original Poster

jellycake;3504069

This is no deal, they would have to pay me to go see him. Merry hill … This is no deal, they would have to pay me to go see him. Merry hill Birmingham? Your geography is bad

:x

epic fail

whats going on with his ear in that pic lol He is a lovely guy, met him a couple of times.

Surely if anybody wants info on this plank they can just go to PeterAndre.com or whatever.

demolisher;3504060

the guys a fokin moron :thumbsup:

lol...rep :thumbsup:

Original Poster

noob;3504680

lol...rep :thumbsup:

you guyz are morons jealousy

i really dont understand why people have to be so rude :roll:

Original Poster

bitseylango;3517691

i really dont understand why people have to be so rude :roll:

excatly just stupidity
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early55
      2. Have you used Powershop electricity supplier? Have you saved much? Is it …23
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed910
      4. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12

See more discussions