Thanks

11 Comments

they sure are, i've bought lots of tickets with them

^^ agree

Original Poster

bikerjodie

they sure are, i've bought lots of tickets with them

thank you

I think they are part of Andrew Lloyd Webber's empire!

Yes they are fine I used to work for them many years ago (Wayahead tickets).

they're safe, but not good!

exmouthred

I think they are part of Andrew Lloyd Webber's empire!

never knew that,but have used them many times-I prefer them to ticketmaster cos their booking fees are usually less,and if you ever have a problem they actually answer the phone and are very helpful-every time we go to london and need theatre tickets in advance we use seetickets-100 percent reliable.

They are great-bought loads from them and everything was spot on.

Original Poster

its either them or Ticketline --- anyone know who is better ? Thanx :PP

bryan2411

its either them or Ticketline --- anyone know who is better ? Thanx its either them or Ticketline --- anyone know who is better ? Thanx :PP

Have a look and see which offers more cashback or better seats for the same money.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Have a look and see which offers more cashback or better seats for the … Have a look and see which offers more cashback or better seats for the same money.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4121826
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764644
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927287
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846338

See more discussions