Groups

SeeFilmFirst - Has a Screening ever been FULL?

Banned
    SeeFilmFirst - Has a Screening ever been FULL?

14 Comments

is this so you can make yourself feel better about making fake tickets? :whistling:

I've been to a lot of screenings, probably about 20 or so last year and 3 so far this year and a lot of them were jam packed. I don't know about other cities/towns though. One I went to only had about 10 people in though.. There is no way of knowing if it's going to be full.

Original Poster Banned

sharon_uk

is this so you can make yourself feel better about making fake tickets? … is this so you can make yourself feel better about making fake tickets? :whistling:I've been to a lot of screenings, probably about 20 or so last year and 3 so far this year and a lot of them were jam packed. I don't know about other cities/towns though. One I went to only had about 10 people in though.. There is no way of knowing if it's going to be full.

you remember the saying "to assume is to make ...... " ?? haha

you ASS! hehe :w00t:

Does that mean ]sharon_uk hit the nail on the head?

Banned

you bullies :cry:

Original Poster Banned

Admin

Does that mean ]sharon_uk hit the nail on the head?

thanks for being so impartial admin,,,, not impressed

consider me off your forum.... please cancel my account

Whats going on here?

gd_miester

Whats going on here?

Haven't a clue but sounds a load of nonsense to me.

always request tickets butr never got any for birmingham!

Whats going on here?

I don't know either.....?

SereyL

you bullies :cry:

huh? :thinking:

Banned

Mancunian

thanks for being so impartial admin,,,, not impressedconsider me off … thanks for being so impartial admin,,,, not impressedconsider me off your forum.... please cancel my account

he asked to be cancelled ,,, why was Mancunian BANNED? ;-) ...doesnt seem very nice

He pm'd asking me to....

Banned

cancelling doesnt mean banning...and you banned my wifes account as well....MR Detective

Your wonderful system also attempts to block IP addresses...which obviously doesnt work hehe

By the way Hot Fuzz was BRILLIANT (and half full in manc) so sorry to Mancs who missed it cos people arent allowed to be helpful on here and assist with tickets

over and out! see you all next life ,,,or maybe over at some alternate, larger Forums!

Why ask for an account to be cancelled? It would be just as easy to just stop looking/posting.

To sign in under a different guise and complain/gloat about accessing them again after advising you are so lovingly leaving these shores, puts you under a certain stereotype (of which, I'm sure you'll already know).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2430
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …126298
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714099
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213636

See more discussions