Groups
    EXPIRED

Seeking cheap, high quality web design

I own a business for which I now need to develop a website. Whilst the content will be simple, with only perhaps 10 pages, the design will need to be of the highest quality as the site will represent a fashion brand or similar. I will also need an online ordering and payment system integrated into the site, but again this will be simple, with perhaps only 10 different products.

Does anyone know any web designers and/or companies that will be able to take on a project of this kind for a reasonable price? Similarly, if anyone knows any graphic designers, that would be useful too with a view to creatign artwork.

Thanks for your help,

JM :thumbsup:

4 Comments

Try posting your requirements on ]shell livewire.

Its a new business forum where you'll find loads of designers and developers trying to break into the trade. Beware though that like any other trade you get the good, the bad and the ugly who all charge the same prices, so always ask for proof of past work.

Expect to pay £1000+ from people of limited experience, anyone charging anything below that run really fast.

Sorry to be so vague

Original Poster

BerthaBlue

Try posting your requirements on ]shell livewire. Its a new business … Try posting your requirements on ]shell livewire. Its a new business forum where you'll find loads of designers and developers trying to break into the trade. Beware though that like any other trade you get the good, the bad and the ugly who all charge the same prices, so always ask for proof of past work.Expect to pay £1000+ from people of limited experience, anyone charging anything below that run really fast.Sorry to be so vague

Thanks for the tip, really useful.

Anyone had any experience with specific designers??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC1416
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription33
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      4. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89

See more discussions