Groups

Seeking Cheapest Sim only Deal

As mentioned I'm looking for a cheap Sim only deal. Should have around 100 minutes and minimum 300 texts. Not too bothered if its a long contract or monthly as long as its cheap.

Any advice appreciated.

14 Comments

i use mobiles.co.uk for good deals, owned by carphone warehouse and reliable. use quidco for extra £50 for new contracts.......

phones are unlocked so you could get extra cash from cex etc if you get a phone too.

what about this one? they also do a £10 a month if you want more talk time.

Tesco Deal

Original Poster

gavjbrown

what about this one? they also do a £10 a month if you want more talk … what about this one? they also do a £10 a month if you want more talk time.Tesco Deal

Thanks mate, looks good.

i phoned up tmobile to see if they could beat this deal and they said they could give me 100 mins, unlimited texts and internet (me thinks it was a flexible booster) for £5 a month on a 12 month contract. worth a try?

spot_a_deal

i phoned up tmobile to see if they could beat this deal and they said … i phoned up tmobile to see if they could beat this deal and they said they could give me 100 mins, unlimited texts and internet (me thinks it was a flexible booster) for £5 a month on a 12 month contract. worth a try?

Good deal!

Original Poster

spot_a_deal

i phoned up tmobile to see if they could beat this deal and they said … i phoned up tmobile to see if they could beat this deal and they said they could give me 100 mins, unlimited texts and internet (me thinks it was a flexible booster) for £5 a month on a 12 month contract. worth a try?

I decided to take this one.

I got 100 mins and unlimited texts for £5 without the unlimited internet, but as a rolling monthly contract.

mudddy

I decided to take this one.I got 100 mins and unlimited texts for £5 … I decided to take this one.I got 100 mins and unlimited texts for £5 without the unlimited internet, but as a rolling monthly contract.

how did you manage that? because that's the one thats exactly what my dad wants! lol

Have a look at giffgaff, they have a half price offer at the moment

Have a look at giffgaff, they have a half price offer at the moment

Original Poster

spot_a_deal

how did you manage that? because that's the one thats exactly what my dad … how did you manage that? because that's the one thats exactly what my dad wants! lol

I just did what you had mentioned; called T-mobile and said Tesco were offering the £6 rolling contract deal and they said they could beat it with 100mins and unlimited texts for £5, on a similar rolling contract, so I took it.

Very straight forward.
    Edited by: "mudddy" 5th Sep 2010

Banned

i agree t-mobile is very good with deals etc. they do unlimited browsing etc

mudddy

I just did what you had mentioned; called T-mobile and said Tesco were … I just did what you had mentioned; called T-mobile and said Tesco were offering the £6 rolling contract deal and they said they could beat it with 100mins and unlimited texts for £5, on a similar rolling contract, so I took it. Very straight forward.

oh wow brilliant. when i phoned they said they could only offer it to me on a 12 month contract. i suppose it depends who you get to talk to.
    oh well, shall try again for my parents
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1425
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047142
      3. word association Game73944522
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions