Groups

Seeking some amazing short holidays in the UK

Hi team HUKD, Im in desperate need to find somewhere beautiful to take my missus whilst she is on holiday

Am ready and prepared to camp, but would like to know of any good places to go that are near nice beaches and nature.

Would prefer to find some accomidation even if its a caravan or similar to glamping. We both love camping but dont have the time space in the car to take everything we need.

But its only meant to be a 2 3 day break.

I also dont want to drive more than 3 4 hours worth.

Please if anyone knows any amazing deals on some places we can stay, sharing is caring

thanks in advance

7 Comments

Don't know where you are so can't judge the 3 / 4hr drive. Have a look at Bluestone in Pembrokeshire, Wales.

Yes your approx. location would help , and I presume its in the school holidays ? Kids ages ?
    Edited by: "rogparki" 4th Aug 2016

Cant beat cornwall, we love looe but there are plenty of other places

Grannies heilan hame in dornoch. Fabulous for family breaks depends where u r tho if ur limits 4 hr drive

Rent a canal boat in Bath. You can sail them too without license.

a3lawy

Rent a canal boat in Bath. You can sail them too without license.

If you can get your head around the opposite lock steering.

Original Poster

haha thanks for the comments everyone

Forgot to mention am in London.

A canal boat sounds like fun (_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886405
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would32127
      3. Would any bearded members like to sample our exquisite male grooming produc…11
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901354

See more discussions