Seeking thoughts on an offered phone contract

Posted 5th Nov
Hi folks I hope everyone is well and doing fantastic.

First post here :-)

Just wanted to ask what everyones thoughts were on this contract which I've been offered.

Samsung S10+ 128GB
EE - Unlimited Min/Text 30GB (4G)
No up front cost
£30 a month. (24 Months contract)
Cashback £30.30 available.

I haven't really looked at contracts for a while and dont really know what is to be a good deal or not.

All and any input will be appreciated :-)

Thanks for viewing my post.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
That seems a decent deal tbh it's kind of annoying though as there was some killer black Friday deals last year and it's less than a month away... But the only way I could see a deal beating that is by offering more data and a bit of cashback maybe say £30... Pure guesswork on my behalf
Douglas_Birks05/11/2019 05:59

That seems a decent deal tbh it's kind of annoying though as there was …That seems a decent deal tbh it's kind of annoying though as there was some killer black Friday deals last year and it's less than a month away... But the only way I could see a deal beating that is by offering more data and a bit of cashback maybe say £30... Pure guesswork on my behalf

Ahh, yes I forgot to mention there is £30.30 cash back available.
EpicPotato-05/11/2019 06:05

Ahh, yes I forgot to mention there is £30.30 cash back available.

It was a good guess then by me, I can't see many black Friday deals beating that if I'm honest
Looks like a good deal to me!
It's not just good, it's bleedin fantastic.
Check top cashback uk for promo . Also EE tend to be one the the more expensive networks . If signal is ok try 3three they are cheap
If that suits your Usage you probably won’t get much better, some people try for high data but actually barely use any and others go for cheapest deal without realising it doesn’t have enough min/text or data for their usage, if 30gb is perfect for you I’d take this deal for certain.
dezbo888805/11/2019 09:22

Check top cashback uk for promo . Also EE tend to be one the the more …Check top cashback uk for promo . Also EE tend to be one the the more expensive networks . If signal is ok try 3three they are cheap

3's coverage is awesome near me 💯, but their speeds are questionable .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants