Go away troll.

pink furry dice :w00t:

:giggle:
    nice one.

:giggle: i like it....

Waiting for...

Blue was sooo last year dean..

YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD?

u should also have put the shaving foam on top of the cling film to make it more messy like someone said on the other thread!!!!

Original Poster

vikkiwathall;6168949

u should also have put the shaving foam on top of the cling film to make … u should also have put the shaving foam on top of the cling film to make it more messy like someone said on the other thread!!!!

Couldnt be bothered!

I missed the other thread so not sure what this is about-looks funny tho!

choc1969;6168911

pink furry dice :w00t:

haha!! I thought it was a person cling filmed in at the first glance( didn't notice until pic 4. :roll:)
    Thanks for the ID:thumbsup:

Original Poster

borolad94;6168944

:giggle: i like it....Waiting for...Blue was sooo last year dean..YOU … :giggle: i like it....Waiting for...Blue was sooo last year dean..YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD?

[COLOR="Red"]Sorry! my Cedarwood clothes are at the cleaners. How much should i tip them? If they do a good job that is[/COLOR]

dean3988;6169042

[COLOR="Red"]Sorry! my Cedarwood clothes are at the cleaners. How much … [COLOR="Red"]Sorry! my Cedarwood clothes are at the cleaners. How much should i tip them? If they do a good job that is[/COLOR]

I'll go ask my pet rodent......

Any pics of yer friends face when he seen it?

thats funny

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6169096

Any pics of yer friends face when he seen it?

We tried waking him up so we could picture him comin out his door looking at it. didnt wake up though

dean3988;6169125

We tried waking him up so we could picture him comin out his door looking … We tried waking him up so we could picture him comin out his door looking at it. didnt wake up though

Och thats a shame, did uz do this last night?

Have you heard from him? Did he see the funny side?

I wonder what he'll do back now lol.

AshleyRFC;6169135

Och thats a shame, did uz do this last night?Have you heard from him? Did … Och thats a shame, did uz do this last night?Have you heard from him? Did he see the funny side?I wonder what he'll do back now lol.

He did it because his friend did something. haha.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6169135

Och thats a shame, did uz do this last night?Have you heard from him? Did … Och thats a shame, did uz do this last night?Have you heard from him? Did he see the funny side?I wonder what he'll do back now lol.

He text me back sayin, Ohh thankss, just cleaned my car, so it will keep it clean

when i was at college. we decided to do this to one of our mates cars. but as it was near the end of the day we convinced one of our mates to be clingfilmed to the car. it was funny as hell .

its a shame back then camera phones werent that good

Original Poster

siwrath;6169556

when i was at college. we decided to do this to one of our mates cars. … when i was at college. we decided to do this to one of our mates cars. but as it was near the end of the day we convinced one of our mates to be clingfilmed to the car. it was funny as hell .its a shame back then camera phones werent that good

I actually took my proper camera for this! haha!

tinkerbell28;6169671

You should try going on that programme, what's it … You should try going on that programme, what's it called..............grumpy old men that's it.Nice dice op:thumbsup:

well when hin and his mates decide it'd be highlarious to go out driving around arsin about in masks again then end up either killing themselves or some poor unfortunate that they thought it'd be highlarious to follow then I'll happily appear.:thumbsup:

strong life

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6169777

Gas mask driving is good. :thumbsup:Anyway, you should have covered the … Gas mask driving is good. :thumbsup:Anyway, you should have covered the car in foil so you can't see how ugly it is. Good effort though, I wouldn't personally do it though.

Ahem, Whats wrong with them types of cars?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions