Groups

Seems quiet/boring/different on here of late *delete as appropriate

Where did everyone go and why are we all so miserable lately.
    No fun silly nonsense threads anymore!

17 Comments

I blame t0mm.

And Anglian Water.

FUN? They're not fun.... There is no such thing as fun on HUKD! YOU MUST FIND DEALS AND POST! NO NONSENSE
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

badmanmeow;2413638

FUN? They're not fun.... There is no such thing as fun on HUKD! YOU MUST … FUN? They're not fun.... There is no such thing as fun on HUKD! YOU MUST FIND DEALS AND POST! NO NONSENSE:thumbsup:

Wheres the fun in that:p

yeah its quiet

emasu;2413632

I blame t0mm.And Anglian Water.

Harassment Act 1997.

chat roooms

I blame Amy Winehouse :-D

Just read the glasto thread!
    Poor gal needs to get away from all the lags (so called circle of friends) who are just makin money off the back of her. Wish she'd wake up and see that for herself ... and get off the junk, she looks like she's on the game!
    bet she was liftin her skirt all the way thru her singin again... its rather disturbing!

badmanmeow;2413638

FUN? They're not fun.... There is no such thing as fun on HUKD! YOU MUST … FUN? They're not fun.... There is no such thing as fun on HUKD! YOU MUST FIND DEALS AND POST! NO NONSENSE:thumbsup:

Couldn't put it better myself - although I may have thought twice about the capitals

magicbeans;2413762

yeah its quiet

Where is everyone?
    http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6203/tumbleweedwc9.gif

f1stfull;2414301

Where is everyone?

Excellent smilie, stolen (if you don't mind) and repped for the steal :thumbsup:

f1stfull;2414301

Where is everyone?

Irresistible- me too!!

I'm here jtx...sometimes lol

hottoshop;2414396

Excellent smilie, stolen (if you don't mind) and repped for the steal … Excellent smilie, stolen (if you don't mind) and repped for the steal :thumbsup:

chesso;2414404

Irresistible- me too!!

Race to see who uses it first lol

to be fair its a forum, people have better things to do than talk BS all day, OR DO THEY?

muffin247;2414548

to be fair its a forum, people have better things to do than talk BS all … to be fair its a forum, people have better things to do than talk BS all day, OR DO THEY?

The horse radish is in the bathroom having a shower.. leave it alone or your teeth shall perish !

hottoshop;2414396

Excellent smilie, stolen (if you don't mind) and repped for the steal … Excellent smilie, stolen (if you don't mind) and repped for the steal :thumbsup:

chesso;2414404

Irresistible- me too!!

No probs, Happy to help :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions