Sega releasing Mega Drive Mini

Editor 16
Found 16th Apr
I've been out of the gaming news loop this weekend and have only just caught wind of this, but Sega are releasing a Mega Drive Mini later this year...

2926689-CmXwr.jpg
There's a slight problem, however - it's being released by ATGames who have stated it will use "different emulation" and "additional features".

[Source - Eurogamer]
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments
Hopefully they sort of the long standing audio issues if AT games are making it.
Oh, great. Hopefully I'll get sucked up by all the hype and buy one to sit alongside my unused SNES mini.

Rose-tinted spectacles spring to mind.
Inb4 better off using a Pi........
fanpages3 h, 43 m ago

"inb4" better off posting in the "HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion" …"inb4" better off posting in the "HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion" thread, or the "HUKD Gaming - The Next Level" thread, or the "HUKDgaming News Round-up" thread(s)...... oh wait, no need, @Snakeyes646 did just that: [ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/33637449 ]

I really believe Carl's threads would have been a success had they been pinned. @BuzzDuraband you should invite Carl back to post in the HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion, his contribution would be most welcome :).
Original Poster Editor
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army5 m ago

I really believe Carl's threads would have been a success had they been …I really believe Carl's threads would have been a success had they been pinned. @BuzzDuraband you should invite Carl back to post in the HUKD Gaming Community and Discussion, his contribution would be most welcome :).

I think that ship has well and truly sailed. Carl is off doing his own things now

Apologies to both you and @Snakeyes646 , as mentioned, I haven't really had chance to read much this weekend.
BuzzDuraband20 m ago

I think that ship has well and truly sailed. Carl is off doing his own …I think that ship has well and truly sailed. Carl is off doing his own things now Apologies to both you and @Snakeyes646 , as mentioned, I haven't really had chance to read much this weekend.

Shame as he seemed a nice guy and I admired how devoted he was to posting the news round-up just after 5pm each day! Hopefully he is keeping well wherever he is now :).
BuzzDuraband11 h, 11 m ago

I think that ship has well and truly sailed. Carl is off doing his own …I think that ship has well and truly sailed. Carl is off doing his own things now Apologies to both you and @Snakeyes646 , as mentioned, I haven't really had chance to read much this weekend.

apologies why? i have no interest in reading a monstrosity composite thread to find out something like this
(though i already knew so you must have been mega slow )

its like posting deals - you can have a 'sale thread' and you can have individual deals - both are relevant and both are allowed
Edited by: "brilly" 17th Apr
BuzzDuraband15 h, 8 m ago

No need to apologise buddy.
deeky20 h, 32 m ago

Oh, great. Hopefully I'll get sucked up by all the hype and buy one to sit …Oh, great. Hopefully I'll get sucked up by all the hype and buy one to sit alongside my unused SNES mini.Rose-tinted spectacles spring to mind.

I loved the SNES mini. Thought it was amazing - added 200 games and bought a lovely case for it and cable extenders. Did loads of research on what to add game wise - spent hours sort roms and watching videos etc.... got it all sorted - played it since exactly nonce... it’s like once but less
joanddan737 m ago

I loved the SNES mini. Thought it was amazing - added 200 games and bought …I loved the SNES mini. Thought it was amazing - added 200 games and bought a lovely case for it and cable extenders. Did loads of research on what to add game wise - spent hours sort roms and watching videos etc.... got it all sorted - played it since exactly nonce... it’s like once but less

I fired up Zelda, one of my all time favourites. After about 5 minutes I was meh When you think about it, there's nothing there really that hasn't been improved upon ten-fold.
deeky2 m ago

I fired up Zelda, one of my all time favourites. After about 5 minutes I …I fired up Zelda, one of my all time favourites. After about 5 minutes I was meh When you think about it, there's nothing there really that hasn't been improved upon ten-fold.

Before I added the games I had a good few hours on the different games built in...but yeah they have although some the addictiveness is still up there with anything we have had since.
joanddan73 m ago

Before I added the games I had a good few hours on the different games …Before I added the games I had a good few hours on the different games built in...but yeah they have although some the addictiveness is still up there with anything we have had since.

I didn't try Super Mario World though. I don't think there's been a side-scrolling platformer that's been near to challenging that.
deeky34 m ago

I didn't try Super Mario World though. I don't think there's been a …I didn't try Super Mario World though. I don't think there's been a side-scrolling platformer that's been near to challenging that.

Try braid if you haven't already!
joanddan72 h, 42 m ago

I got it all sorted - played it since exactly nonce...

Is the where you haven't played any game for over 16 minutes?
Krooner6 m ago

Is the where you haven't played any game for over 16 minutes?

Well played sir... after I pressed submit I did think.... someone will fix it for me.... (pun intended)...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants