Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice - Holiday Dynamic Theme (PS4) Free @ PlayStation Network

Expert (Beta) 25
Posted 4th Dec 2019
Released today, December 4th and looks cool.

3355350.jpg
youtube.com/wat…sqc

Celebrate the holidays with this free dynamic system theme.

Take Revenge. Restore Your Honour. Kill Ingeniously.

Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.

store.playstation.com/en-…004
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
oyeking04/12/2019 09:01

That ominously doesn't sound soon? Ha!

I expect for it to be released towards the end of next year, hopefully. But yeah, there is no talk about a release date yet. I am actually very curios to find out more about that. It is a very different looking game to what FromSoftware has done so far with Soul-related series. I wish they'd consider Bloodborne 2 at some point. By far and to date, that was the darkest game they created with a huge depth to its story.
25 Comments
Can't wait for the actual game to become cheaper man...
oyeking04/12/2019 08:56

When the Elden Ring gets a release date, that is when you can get this cheaper.
Awesome man! Thanks Tis a beautiful game.
mixmixi04/12/2019 08:57

When the Elden Ring gets a release date, that is when you can get this …When the Elden Ring gets a release date, that is when you can get this cheaper.

oyeking04/12/2019 09:01

I expect for it to be released towards the end of next year, hopefully. But yeah, there is no talk about a release date yet. I am actually very curios to find out more about that. It is a very different looking game to what FromSoftware has done so far with Soul-related series. I wish they'd consider Bloodborne 2 at some point. By far and to date, that was the darkest game they created with a huge depth to its story.
Believe it or not, I still haven't given the bloodborne a whirl...shocking I know! But I've literally only heard good things
mixmixi04/12/2019 09:04

I expect for it to be released towards the end of next year, hopefully. … I expect for it to be released towards the end of next year, hopefully. But yeah, there is no talk about a release date yet. I am actually very curios to find out more about that. It is a very different looking game to what FromSoftware has done so far with Soul-related series. I wish they'd consider Bloodborne 2 at some point. By far and to date, that was the darkest game they created with a huge depth to its story.

Bloodborne is my favourite FromSoft game. I really wish for a sequel too, also hoping that Bluepoint really do have a Demons Souls reMAKE in the works- I’ll be disappointed if it is anything else at this point.

I’m currently playing through Sekiro though and it’s okay. I’m not a massive fan of the setting but the gameplay is fresh, finding it a lot easier than Dark Souls too, have hit two difficulty spikes so far - Lady Butterfly and Genichiro but the rest of the game has been pretty smooth sailing... so far.
Also if you're into free themes keep an eye on your emails, Sony sending codes for the free 2019 Xmas dynamic theme.
oyeking04/12/2019 09:14

Believe it or not, I still haven't given the bloodborne a whirl...shocking …Believe it or not, I still haven't given the bloodborne a whirl...shocking I know! But I've literally only heard good things

That is sad. Come on man! That is one game you cannot ignore.
mixmixi04/12/2019 09:27

That is sad. Come on man! That is one game you cannot …That is sad. Come on man! That is one game you cannot ignore.

I know, I know...haha! I will get on it. Backlog is getting out of hand as it stands...I'll buy it just so that I'm locked in to playing it (speaking of which, any good deals going for it at the moment? 👀)
EugeneVictorTooms04/12/2019 09:19

Bloodborne is my favourite FromSoft game. I really wish for a sequel too, …Bloodborne is my favourite FromSoft game. I really wish for a sequel too, also hoping that Bluepoint really do have a Demons Souls reMAKE in the works- I’ll be disappointed if it is anything else at this point. I’m currently playing through Sekiro though and it’s okay. I’m not a massive fan of the setting but the gameplay is fresh, finding it a lot easier than Dark Souls too, have hit two difficulty spikes so far - Lady Butterfly and Genichiro but the rest of the game has been pretty smooth sailing... so far.

Sekiro is a great game but one thing that put me off about it was the voice actors. I want FromSoftware uses British voice actors for their characters. Look how amazing everything was in Bloodborne. I still can hear gascoigne's daughter voice inside my head, lol. It was just amazing. Instead they decided to use dry American accent for their characters in Sekiro. But other than that, I agree. Sekrio is fresh! It has huge game play mechanics.
oyeking04/12/2019 09:30

I know, I know...haha! I will get on it. Backlog is getting out of hand as …I know, I know...haha! I will get on it. Backlog is getting out of hand as it stands...I'll buy it just so that I'm locked in to playing it (speaking of which, any good deals going for it at the moment? 👀)

There were some good deals from Monster-Shop, I guess you missed it? It is dirt cheap at the moment on PSN too. Can be had cheaper with Shopto's credit too.
mixmixi04/12/2019 09:30

Sekiro is a great game but one thing that put me off about it was the …Sekiro is a great game but one thing that put me off about it was the voice actors. I want FromSoftware uses British voice actors for their characters. Look how amazing everything was in Bloodborne. I still can hear gascoigne's daughter voice inside my head, lol. It was just amazing. Instead they decided to use dry American accent for their characters in Sekiro. But other than that, I agree. Sekrio is fresh! It has huge game play mechanics.

I’m playing in Japanese with English subs, I think they recommended it on first boot and I thought “if I’m not enjoying it I’ll change it to English” and I’ve not needed to.

I’m really enjoying the stealth kills. The different approaches to areas along with the grapple are a game changers, plus it’s forced me to parry - something I’ve never been able to do in a prior FromSoftware title!

Gonna try and get the gf in to Outward co-op when I’m done with this and if she gets on with that I think I will finally be able to convince her to give Bloodborne a blast. ^^
mixmixi04/12/2019 09:27

That is sad. Come on man! That is one game you cannot …That is sad. Come on man! That is one game you cannot ignore.

It's the reason I bought a PS4!

(Really should have sold it once I had completer Bloodborne as I've barely used it again since.... )

I'm a huge Soulsborne fan and have completed them all, but just couldn't gel with Sekiro. I wanted to love it but ended up giving up pretty early on as I just couldn't get parrying.... :/
mixmixi04/12/2019 09:32

There were some good deals from Monster-Shop, I guess you missed it? It is …There were some good deals from Monster-Shop, I guess you missed it? It is dirt cheap at the moment on PSN too. Can be had cheaper with Shopto's credit too.

Nice one. Will check out psn then. Think I have some change on the store 😏
EugeneVictorTooms04/12/2019 09:47

I’m playing in Japanese with English subs, I think they recommended it on f …I’m playing in Japanese with English subs, I think they recommended it on first boot and I thought “if I’m not enjoying it I’ll change it to English” and I’ve not needed to. I’m really enjoying the stealth kills. The different approaches to areas along with the grapple are a game changers, plus it’s forced me to parry - something I’ve never been able to do in a prior FromSoftware title!Gonna try and get the gf in to Outward co-op when I’m done with this and if she gets on with that I think I will finally be able to convince her to give Bloodborne a blast. ^^

I should give the Japanese voice a try. Did not think about it at all.

LurkingLawyer04/12/2019 09:50

It's the reason I bought a PS4!(Really should have sold it once I had …It's the reason I bought a PS4!(Really should have sold it once I had completer Bloodborne as I've barely used it again since.... )I'm a huge Soulsborne fan and have completed them all, but just couldn't gel with Sekiro. I wanted to love it but ended up giving up pretty early on as I just couldn't get parrying.... :/

I think Sekiro is a great game on its own merit. Change of combat was a major turning point for a lot of fans on that game. It was needed I think. Just like early Soulborn games that put a lot of people off due their combat style, this is also a fresh start to a new genre. It takes time to get a hold off but once you master the combat, it is rewarding. My only complaint is that voice actors lol.
Japanese with English subs was best. English voice just didn't cut it
Jesus... can we please have some Elden Ring gameplay already or some sort of new info at least, something like a breadcrumb will do
oyeking04/12/2019 08:56

Hoping it's in the PSN 12 days of Christmas but it looks like Sony can't be bothered doing it this year
Kaz00ie04/12/2019 13:45

Hoping it's in the PSN 12 days of Christmas but it looks like Sony can't …Hoping it's in the PSN 12 days of Christmas but it looks like Sony can't be bothered doing it this year

I know right...shame
mixmixi04/12/2019 10:29

I should give the Japanese voice a try. Did not think about it at all. I should give the Japanese voice a try. Did not think about it at all. I think Sekiro is a great game on its own merit. Change of combat was a major turning point for a lot of fans on that game. It was needed I think. Just like early Soulborn games that put a lot of people off due their combat style, this is also a fresh start to a new genre. It takes time to get a hold off but once you master the combat, it is rewarding. My only complaint is that voice actors lol.

Bro, defo try the Japanese voice with English subs. Sounds like it's similar to the way i can't watch anime with English subs...lè pain!

I expect for it to be released towards the end of next year, hopefully. I expect for it to be released towards the end of next year, hopefully. But yeah, there is no talk about a release date yet. I am actually very curios to find out more about that. It is a very different looking game to what FromSoftware has done so far with Soul-related series. I wish they'd consider Bloodborne 2 at some point. By far and to date, that was the darkest game they created with a huge depth to its story.

I'm expecting some info at the Game awards. Personally I think it might be more akin to a traditional Souls game but with horses so perhaps more open-world.
(just a feeling and as Manuel would say "I know nothing". )
mixmixi04/12/2019 09:30

Sekiro is a great game but one thing that put me off about it was the …Sekiro is a great game but one thing that put me off about it was the voice actors. I want FromSoftware uses British voice actors for their characters. Look how amazing everything was in Bloodborne. I still can hear gascoigne's daughter voice inside my head, lol. It was just amazing. Instead they decided to use dry American accent for their characters in Sekiro. But other than that, I agree. Sekrio is fresh! It has huge game play mechanics.

Possibly a side effect of Activision being the publisher. A UK company called FrogNation used to do the Souls games and I'm guessing Bloodborne. Be interesting to see what happens with Elden ring seeing as it is back with Bamco even though Demon's Souls was Frognation as well (before Bamco was on the scene) so who knows.

I expect for it to be released towards the end of next year, hopefully. I expect for it to be released towards the end of next year, hopefully. But yeah, there is no talk about a release date yet. I am actually very curios to find out more about that. It is a very different looking game to what FromSoftware has done so far with Soul-related series. I wish they'd consider Bloodborne 2 at some point. By far and to date, that was the darkest game they created with a huge depth to its story.

judging by the fact we havent seen any gameplay it wouldnt suprise me if the game is actually 2-3 years out. late 2021 or early 2022 is my guess. Could be longer depending on the size of this project. Im hoping bloodborne 2 is quietly in the works alongside it
Terrible theme, omitting the sculptor , best character of the game.

5/6.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions