Groups

selectcarlease?

does anyone know why the deals on this are so cheap,(188 for a Mercedes a180d) anyone bought a car off select car leasing before? I currently pay 187 for a Renault captur but my lease ends in March and looking for a new one, I'm open to offers on deals too

3 Comments

Banned

that's the car what I fancy. looks really good in certain colours, white or sky blue

From memory they deal a lot with pre registered cars. The ones that dealers register to meet month end targets etc.

I read on another thread (and I can't find it now!) that someone says that there are better deals that come-up just before the registration changeover. I've got no idea, but it makes sense - I was looking at a deal for a Nissan X-Trail that came-up a couple of months ago but I missed-out. The price went-up fairly steeply just the day after the offer finished.

Like the OP, my current lease deal expires at the end of January and am fairly keen to get something tied-up, but if it means hanging-on to get a dramatically better deal then so be it. I've been looking at the Parkers.co.uk website for price comparisons and Select doesn't come-up the cheapest on the deals I was looking for but the customer reviews are good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions