Groups

self advertising

today must be a day for self advertising, why is there so much of it today or ready, its not allowed but for some reason two companies have done it already, one looked like a total rip off from malaysia.

11 Comments

It happens all the time, mods are usually very quick though so you tend not to see it much!

Admin

Just keep doing what you're doing and reporting and we'll deal with them as soon as we get chance, there have been loads of spam posts in the past 12 hours, we normally get them straightaway..

These two just took a couple of minutes for us to get to and so were on the board for 4 minutes and 2 minutes respectively
    Obviously it helps if members spam deals like this as opposed to expiring them.

Original Poster

cheers juliet, glad your with us today, hi

juliet_bravo wants my babies

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4627935

juliet_bravo wants my babies

in your dreams, make your own thread up to bump.

Banned

wickedteen;4627952

in your dreams, make your own thread up to bump.

you are a seriously weird poster.

Every post I read from you is just really odd, strange or abusive. Or just incorrect.

Original Poster

and you use it to pick arguments, hmm.
    everyone has bad days

Banned

wickedteen;4628093

and you use it to pick arguments, hmm.everyone has bad days

This isn't about that - just act normal, instead of just acting like you have a very big chip on your shoulder all the time.

vibeone;4628240

This isn't about that - just act normal, instead of just acting like you … This isn't about that - just act normal, instead of just acting like you have a very big chip on your shoulder all the time.

do have to dig out my racist "chip on shoulder" image yet again?

vibeone;4627965

you are a seriously weird poster.Every post I read from you is just … you are a seriously weird poster.Every post I read from you is just really odd, strange or abusive. Or just incorrect.

And he's not even a teen!

Original Poster

and whats not being a teen anything to do with it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions