Groups

Self Entitled British Woman Spits On Man (scummy mummy)

Does she apologies when Youtube is mentioned? Hell yeah but too late to row back honey bunny.

Nice way the scummy mummy just chucks the kids on the front seat and drives off. Total lack of respect for anything even her kids!

Not to worry though its the mans fault because hes a wrong un.

liveleak.com/vie…130

Contains swearing (from the scummy mummy obviously)

85 Comments

if you look the guy has more videos so probably more an ongoing issue.

Original Poster

justanothercid

if you look the guy has more videos so probably more an ongoing issue.

He should just stand at the end of the drive with a clown mask and baseball bat. I have friends who live next to a primary school and the parents simply don't give a stuff about safety of other people, they park on pavements, block crossings sadly they could park 30 yards around the corner on roads they have to drive up to get out of the area but no last thing we would want is these self-entitled mummies who are just so busy to have to walk 30 yards.

On one had you can't buy a house next to or near a school and not expect peak times but on the other hand these people are stunningly argogant and of course comes the "WHAAAAAAAAA but I have children I can't walk an extra 30 yards so will just park on your drive." One woman once parked on a residents driveway, he blocked her in, she phones the police, the police arrive and the resident came to the door with a glass of whiskey, "sorry officer I cant drive I've had a drink" The police had her car left there overnight. BEAUTIFUL, she never parked on or near a driveway again.

for once graham has a point, ignorance of some parents is incredible
    someone goes to all the bother of putting double yellows, zigzags etc all over and parents go 'woot free parking' then its up over the pavements, across drives etc
    i blame the bbc personally

what a wonderful example of modern parenting. wrong on so many levels.

She needs to take onboard her kid's school motto

http://a67.tinypic.com/116l7vs.jpg

You can just imagine what the kids will be like when they hit their teens with a mother like that.

Original Poster

spoo

You can just imagine what the kids will be like when they hit their teens … You can just imagine what the kids will be like when they hit their teens with a mother like that.

EXACTLY THE SAME VULGAR SCU M.

Banned

Say, if someone takes a dump on you and spits on ya is a 'I'm sorry' gonna really fix anything? No. Avoid saying sorry as it doesn't solve anything.

Scumbag bitch. She was lucky that the guy she spat on didn't get **** off and started breaker her car or her.

Banned

Graham1979

EXACTLY THE SAME VULGAR SCU M.

The behaviour of parents usually reflect on their kids so that's who they'll be until they have a realisation. To be honest, my niece (she's around 9) doesn't respect her own mother very much and the way she behaves is when she gets what she wants (iPhone, iPad, makeup, fast food) -- typical of parents nowadays to just give their kids what they want to keep them happy.

I don't have kids but if I did, he/she wouldn't get any of that. Well, maybe a cheap Android phone (Argos has one for £14.99 and it's great for basic needs) because no kid needs an overpriced phone.

professorEX

the f is that accent?

It's from an area called S Lag

Here's hoping she gets a warning/caution or hopefully a fine for driving with an unsecured child in the car + a suspended sentence for the assault + a driving ban until she passes an advanced driving test - if you don't accept this then have a look at here << same vehicle regd
    Edited by: "philphil61" 22nd Oct 2016

spoo

You can just imagine what the kids will be like when they hit their teens … You can just imagine what the kids will be like when they hit their teens with a mother like that.

Yeah, mates will be asking does she spit or swall.....
    Spasho

Say, if someone takes a dump on you and spits on ya is a 'I'm sorry' … Say, if someone takes a dump on you and spits on ya is a 'I'm sorry' gonna really fix anything? No. Avoid saying sorry as it doesn't solve anything.Scumbag bitch. She was lucky that the guy she spat on didn't get **** off and started breaker her car or her.

The cars full of some serious dents and damage, she must pee people off daily.

You can tell how lazy she is look at all the parking tickets on her dash, bet her house is just as bad.

Spasho

The behaviour of parents usually reflect on their kids so that's who … The behaviour of parents usually reflect on their kids so that's who they'll be until they have a realisation. To be honest, my niece (she's around 9) doesn't respect her own mother very much and the way she behaves is when she gets what she wants (iPhone, iPad, makeup, fast food) -- typical of parents nowadays to just give their kids what they want to keep them happy.I don't have kids but if I did, he/she wouldn't get any of that. Well, maybe a cheap Android phone (Argos has one for £14.99 and it's great for basic needs) because no kid needs an overpriced phone.

Wait till you have them, its not so black and white.

Some parents seem to lose their mind when it comes to parking for the school run.

Nasty, my thought:-
    95%+ personal accountability and nasty action (not excusable)
    5%+ external factors such as lack of amentities right at a school (**)
    (** lack of flexibility, user friendliness, ergonomics, social amenities)
    cause stress on people and causes people to lose their last bit of self control and good consideration; why do I say this, I have experience of schools which have good amenities and which have no amentities for mum to do school runs, there is a huge difference in civility between the two types. The double yellow line you see in video is one factor and especially if yellow lines exist for 10 mins walking distance or more (winter hours which are cold, dark and wet). Moreover another factor is coupled with possible prosecution of "child neglect" by leaving a baby or young child in car, remember this famous case and many others like it? Father prosecuted after leaving daughter in car for ten minutes telegraph.co.uk/new…tml
    Therefore just as for any public services locations, there should be good provision for limited time free collect and drop off of passengers. We have this at hospitals, taxi ranks, bus stops, airports, stations. If there is none, this is when people run into risk of getting stressed and angry which is no good for anyone. It is down to management as to whether they have a will or the competence to architect the social amenities which would in turn promote ergonomics and then good social behaviour. A lack of architecting a design for very short term parking architects a root cause of much bad social behaviour.
    Just recently, due to change of local council party, in my area, there is now 30 mins free parking at meters, people are so much more civil as a result to do runs to the shops and schools.

Edited by: "splender" 22nd Oct 2016

philphil61

It's from an area called S LagHere's hoping she gets a warning/caution or … It's from an area called S LagHere's hoping she gets a warning/caution or hopefully a fine for driving with an unsecured child in the car + a suspended sentence for the assault + a driving ban until she passes an advanced driving test - if you don't accept this then have a look at here << same vehicle regd

​i hope one of the papers get this story and shame her.

professorEX

the f is that accent?

Chavlish.

If she gobs on people with such ease, can you imagine what this ropey old bird is like on a night out with a few drinks inside her? Probably hair pulling in the toilets because someone looked at her, glassing someone in the face because they accidentally nudged her and then rolling in the gutter to end the night because the kebab shop just closed a few minutes before she got there.

Ugly munter of the year award.
    Edited by: "Mark2111" 22nd Oct 2016

Spasho

I don't have kids....

Then don't be so quick to judge...

philphil61

It's from an area called S LagHere's hoping she gets a warning/caution or … It's from an area called S LagHere's hoping she gets a warning/caution or hopefully a fine for driving with an unsecured child in the car + a suspended sentence for the assault + a driving ban until she passes an advanced driving test - if you don't accept this then have a look at here << same vehicle regd

Wow, what are the odds?, Sadly the next video will probably involve fatalities :(, poor kids.

Banned

No child car seat when she is leaving.

I live very close to this chavvy piece of scum, its typical of the lowlife around these parts i'm afraid.

Personally i'd have clamped the chavs car and gone on holiday or something.

Mark2111

If she gobs on people with such ease, can you imagine what this ropey old … If she gobs on people with such ease, can you imagine what this ropey old bird is like on a night out with a few drinks inside her? Probably hair pulling in the toilets because someone looked at her, glassing someone in the face because they accidentally nudged her and then rolling in the gutter to end the night because the kebab shop just closed a few minutes before she got there.Ugly munter of the year award.

Pretty much my train of thought, clearly has no control over her own emotions, she ll carry on like this until she either gets a pathetic jail term for killing someone (obviously suspended as she has kids and they need such an upstanding mother) or someone will retaliate (when we will all be reading another woe is me daily mail story).

Notice how the little child she is carrying and who sits in the front is completely unfazed by the confrontation, it must be a regular thing in his life as most children would be quite distressed at their mother arguing with a man.

The bloke should send the video to the school so they can see what a delight she is and rhe nuisance she is causing to the schools neighbours.

Mark2111

If she gobs on people with such ease, can you imagine what this ropey old … If she gobs on people with such ease, can you imagine what this ropey old bird is like on a night out with a few drinks inside her? Probably hair pulling in the toilets because someone looked at her, glassing someone in the face because they accidentally nudged her and then rolling in the gutter to end the night because the kebab shop just closed a few minutes before she got there.Ugly munter of the year award.

come on mark,sure she is a vile vile creature but unfortunately i have to admit shes potentially not a bad specimen... certainly not compared to some of the pics you have posted up previously X)

Tbh... I didn't think she was that bad looking but as a note of reference I am originally from West brom...

shauneco

Wow, what are the odds?, Sadly the next video will probably involve … Wow, what are the odds?, Sadly the next video will probably involve fatalities :(, poor kids.

The amazing thing is the car is taxed / MOT'd and I think insured but whether that insurance is for her or one of her many baby daddys who don't pay child support but rely on the government (us).................................
    ...................did I go to far?
    Am I stereotyping? oh dear

Original Poster

Mark2111

Notice how the little child she is carrying and who sits in the front is … Notice how the little child she is carrying and who sits in the front is completely unfazed by the confrontation, it must be a regular thing in his life as most children would be quite distressed at their mother arguing with a man.The bloke should send the video to the school so they can see what a delight she is and rhe nuisance she is causing to the schools neighbours.

both are not fastened in as she drives off, she must love them both so much.

philphil61

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-7jdOrAzLeuA/Ujhl4bxGgNI/AAAAAAAAAA8/anadEjL6DCE/s640/clouseau.jpg

deeky

No, no, it's elementary my dear Watson (and yes before the grammar police hit it and get so excited they ejaculate in their pants - I know Sherlock never said those words)

I saw the video early on rate-driver.co.uk/ and because it's the same regd that's how I knew of the second video

philphil61

No, no, it's elementary my dear Watson (and yes before the grammar police … No, no, it's elementary my dear Watson (and yes before the grammar police hit it and get so excited they ejaculate in their pants - I know Sherlock never said those words)I saw the video early on http://rate-driver.co.uk/ and because it's the same regd that's how I knew of the second video

Still one hell of a coincidence you seeing them both.

Edit: Oh yeah, I get you

Edited by: "deeky" 22nd Oct 2016

Banned

philphil61

I saw the video early on http://rate-driver.co.uk/

loving this comment

That's Hannah Richards. She's the local bike, - keep away from her.

Mark2111

Just imagine what she might do to you down a back alley mark, the filthy sl ag (_;)

"Her reg. is an anagram of 'Vaj'." Lol.

airfix

Just imagine what she might do to you down a back alley mark, the filthy … Just imagine what she might do to you down a back alley mark, the filthy sl ag (_;)

You'd never catch me paying cash for it - that's illegal... oldest profession in history

Although us men know we pay for it but never directly

only joking ladies

shauneco

"Her reg. is an anagram of 'Vaj'." Lol.

Is that Indian for vag?

philphil61

You'd never catch me paying cash for it - that's illegal... oldest … You'd never catch me paying cash for it - that's illegal... oldest profession in historyAlthough us men know we pay for it but never directly ;)only joking ladies

You could pay by cheque if it's the inland revenue that bothers you

airfix

Is that Indian for vag?

It's close enough, How they speak in her area.!

airfix

You could pay by cheque if it's the inland revenue that bothers you

and how many tom's (I mean working girls) have you been acquainted with that will accept cheques?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions