Groups
    EXPIRED

Self Inflating Mat

Anyone know where to get a good value self inflating mat for camping? I have been looking at the Outwell Dreamcatcher 7cm for £79.99 but seems a bit expensive and not sure of the quality.

Thanks

10 Comments

I bought this one from Amazon and it seems good quality and gets good reviews.

try thermarest. I've had mine for about 8 years, and paid £80. very nice and comfy too.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…HEY
    I use this. doesn't deflate unless you want it to and can't feel the floor through it when lying down.

My girlfriend bought a blue camping mattress from Millets for £8, I was jealous it was way more comfortable than my crappy mattress I bought there a few years ago.

So yeah try Millets, it's not self inflating and i'd recommend buying a foot pump but damn it was comfy

I got one for my son from Decathlon a couple of years ago - think I paid about £20 for it.

literally just bought an Andes Explora 5 5cm inflatable double mattress for £42.99. Not sure how good it is though.

forgot to mention that it was bought on ebay.

Original Poster

Forgot to mention that I am after a double. Thanks for all the responses though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions