Groups

Self Promo? Follow your own rules HUKD

Why is BitterWallet, DealSpawn etc etc. being shoved in our faces, with competitions acting as blatant marketing tools.

No Self Promo is in the HUKD rules, maybe admin should have a read sometime.

16 Comments

Original Poster

This is a community site, self-promotion may result in a ban! If you are … This is a community site, self-promotion may result in a ban! If you are connected to the company you're posting for, please Contact Us

Been brought up before.

/thread.

Banned

If you pay big bucks you can promote

Banned

The admin self promoted this site on loads of other forums. Even offered £50 to people who joined.

He's a hypocrite. Plain and simple one rule for us another for him.

Banned

peodude,

It sounds as if you have toothache and need a rant to alleviate the pain.

If you're serious with this post, it's hardly self promo when mentioning sites that all fall under the same umbrella. The rules you quote related to members intending to advertise on the site, not admin himself. You are under no obligation to visit any of these sites.

Banned

lumoruk

The admin self promoted this site on loads of other forums. Even offered … The admin self promoted this site on loads of other forums. Even offered £50 to people who joined.He's a hypocrite. Plain and simple one rule for us another for him.

In 2004. You're a little bitter to say the least. I don't know if that's your intention though.

thesaint

Been brought up before. /thread.

And? This post doesn't help the OP at all. Really really pointless post.

What you should of said was:

Hey OP

This has been discussed many of times on these forums. You must not have seen the threads. Here is one of them 'insert link'

A much more productive post which would have lest everybody happy.

/rant

Banned

SkinnyPanda

And? This post doesn't help the OP at all. Really really pointless … And? This post doesn't help the OP at all. Really really pointless post.What you should of said was:Hey OPThis has been discussed many of times on these forums. You must not have seen the threads. Here is one of them 'insert link'A much more productive post which would have lest everybody happy./rant

Too polite for HUKD (_;)

SkinnyPanda

And? This post doesn't help the OP at all. Really really pointless … And? This post doesn't help the OP at all. Really really pointless post.What you should of said was:Hey OPThis has been discussed many of times on these forums. You must not have seen the threads. Here is one of them 'insert link'A much more productive post which would have lest everybody happy./rant

No, that's what you should have done.
    I did what I should have done.

Mmmm I'm not really sure how to answer this other than to say it may be the kind of question where you can sit down and think about it for a while. Both the question and the answer.

Admin

Mmmm I'm not really sure how to answer this other than to say it may be … Mmmm I'm not really sure how to answer this other than to say it may be the kind of question where you can sit down and think about it for a while. Both the question and the answer.

You could answer when the big christmas compo will start on here though?

Adam2050

You could answer when the big christmas compo will start on here though? … You could answer when the big christmas compo will start on here though?

Admin could tell us but then some people might complain its self-promotion

In fact they shouldn't tell anyone about the competition. Keep it a secret and pm the details to me and Adam (so that we can win all the prizes) X)

Edited by: "gari189" 10th Dec 2010

gari189

Admin could tell us but then some people might complain its … Admin could tell us but then some people might complain its self-promotion :pIn fact they shouldn't tell anyone about the competition. Keep it a secret and pm the details to me and Adam (so that we can win all the prizes) X)

oO

Because they're all part of the same group. Its Admins site and he can do what ever the hell wants. Don't like it? Leave,

Supermod

Which businesses do not use marketing tools? I will tell you which - the ones that fail.

They are all part of the same group, as someone has stated, and they give the community a nice "rounded feel" in that there is something for everyone. If you do not like it, leave. It really is as simple as that.

Inb4 claims of not wanting to use 'Quidco'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492109
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions